Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Owners Meet & Greet
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 07-18-2020, 02:00 PM   #21

SUN #247
sunlinesheri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richk70 View Post
We're new to this group and I just found about the M&G today. Obviously I'm unable to book a site anywhere near the rest of you but please add us to your group list. We're Rich & Anne and we'll be in site #3.
WELCOME RICH and ANNE!!!! Thrilled you will be joining us! Do you know what dates you will be arriving and leaving? Many of us come up a little early.
So what kind of Sunline do you have; or did have? Some of us no longer have our Sunlines, and we adore seeing Sunlines at our M&Gs. We'll have activities and campfires each day/night. Will finalize which site will be the meeting place soon. We have many kayakers too, if you enjoy being on the water.
Looking forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to chime in!

Old 07-18-2020, 02:02 PM   #22

SUN #247
sunlinesheri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
So do I understand correctly that if anyone wants to go to Fish Creek, they cannot reserve for this year. (So our group is what it is, good, but small !!). But they can, and maybe should ? reserve for 2021 since good sites still are available? Maybe think ahead to a wonderful 2021 and a nice big group, right?
DEC opened up reservations for 2020 now. So anyone who didn't reserve before, know you can reserve now!!!!!

Old 07-19-2020, 05:44 AM   #23

SUN #3259
Mellow Yellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
We're new to this group and I just found about the M&G today. Obviously I'm unable to book a site anywhere near the rest of you but please add us to your group list. We're Rich & Anne and we'll be in site #3.
Hi and welcome !! It is always a fun time. We have members from your general area in PA. The kayaking is really great at Fish Creek, and lots of other things to do as well.
2001 Sunline Solaris T-250 SR

Mellow Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 01:14 PM   #24

SUN #247
sunlinesheri
Hi All! Hope everyone is having a great summer. It has come to our attention that Fish Creek Pond Campground and many other DEC campgrounds are experiencing more mice than usual. If you don't already have mouse traps in your camper, you may want to purchase some before arriving; in case they are in short supply up there; being prepared is always best. We are so looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying our time together.
Old 08-20-2020, 04:43 AM   #25

SUN #3259
Looking forward to Fish Creek. We will pack up our Maine Mouse Trap (bucket trap). It will be outside the camper, of course, so as not to lure critters inside ! It's been catching mice like crazy here at home. Seems a bad year all over for mice and chipmunks. (good for them I guess, bad for us who have to deal with them !!)

Old 08-20-2020, 01:16 PM   #26

SUN #402
flbradjr
Hi All,
Don't mean to be a party pooper but......My family and I were at Rollins Pond from Aug 9-16. We had a wonderful time but this year there are Mice. My score is 6-2.
6 Kills, 2 times they just stole the bait and one time he/she stole the bait and the trap(wooden snappers?). The first night I heard one of them in the wall - between the inner and outer wall. We found evidence of them being in the sink. There is an ADK Facebook page and I believe they mention RP and Fish Creek.
Bring your traps and Reese's Peanut Butter bait. We'd join you all but it's a long way from LI to RP/FC. 400m & 8 hrs. flbradjr
Old 08-28-2020, 10:31 AM   #27

SUN #11648
Richk70 is an unknown quantity at this point
BUMMER!!! I just cancelled our reservation. A conference that we thought would be cancelled due to the novel coronavirus is going forward. And not just virtually, but physically.
So disappointed that we wont't be joining you this year.
Old 08-28-2020, 03:31 PM   #28

SUN #247
sunlinesheri
Quote:
BUMMER!!! I just cancelled our reservation. A conference that we thought would be cancelled due to the novel coronavirus is going forward. And not just virtually, but physically.
So disappointed that we wont't be joining you this year.
So sorry you won't be joining us this year... BUT, please make reservations for next year!!! We are all looking forward to meeting you and having you enjoy the fun we always have. Sheri
Old 08-31-2020, 06:25 AM   #29

SUN #3259
The weather is looking seasonal. High 60's during the day. A few showers here and there, but I see no totally rainy days !

Old 09-02-2020, 03:29 PM   #30

SUN #247
sunlinesheri
Hi all! I know many will be kayaking, but when not kayaking I've come up with some games that are SAFE. I have a cornhole game that I will change up from beanbags to water balloons that will be in a bucket of water and bleach for safety. I have a bunch of riddles that we could play too.. which I think would be tons of fun for answers. And we have played Farkle many times this year w/other Sunline campers at Robert Moses and Quechee which was tons of fun. Just need 6 dice. If anyone has other games, please chime in! Love our times together laughing. Sheri
Old 09-15-2020, 07:21 AM   #31

SUN #247
sunlinesheri
Another wonderful M&G! Thanks to all for making this a fun filled gathering. And special thanks to Vic and Mir for the hysterical games we played... laughter is always the best medicine, especially after these trying times. Can't wait to see everyone next year!
Old 09-15-2020, 08:44 AM   #32

SUN #3259
Thank you both Sheri and Paul for making this such a fun time. You always go over the top to make sure we all have a good time. Always appreciated, but in this difficult time you were so good to make sure we were all safe and everything at your site was sanitized. We owe you for the gallon of Purell! Love you guys so much we wanted to give you big hugs. But we love you enough that we didn't. Stay well !