Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Owners Meet & Greet
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 12-13-2015, 04:45 PM   #21

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
BCS Guy, where will you be? Camping? We live here so if you need anything don't hesitate to contact us!!!

Sorry you can't make the M&G - we have a ball!!!!!!

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 06:32 PM   #22

SUN #5317
vicmir is an unknown quantity at this point
2016 Adirondack Meet & Greet

Just booked site 51 for Sept 6-11
We're already Jonesing to get the SR on the road and the snow hasn't even hit the pavement yet. It's ganna be a long winter.

VICMIR
2002 Solaris 260SR
2005 Ram 2500 (The Happy Camper)
vicmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 06:52 AM   #23

SUN #7632
BCS Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Loop A at Nicks Lake. This will be our second time at Nick's Lake.
Old 12-15-2015, 01:53 PM   #24

SUN #5317
vicmir is an unknown quantity at this point
reserved site 51 again for Sept 6 thru 11 for 2016

VICMIR
2002 Solaris 260SR
2005 Ram 2500 (The Happy Camper)
vicmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 01:42 PM   #25

SUN #497
Keech
Hi All...
Just reserved site #50 (Thurs-Sun). See you all there.
2016 GMC Yukon XL Denali
https://rv.theleclairs.org/
Keech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 05:55 PM   #26

SUN #3385
steve59 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi all,so very sorry that we have not been on lately,but my granddaughter, that is in college needed to use my computer as hers crashed and she let a friend from school fix it and she just returned mine....we will be attending all 3 Meet & Greats with a new camper also...........Steve & Diana
Old 03-21-2016, 03:53 AM   #27

SUN #3259
Mellow Yellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve59 View Post
Hi all,so very sorry that we have not been on lately,but my granddaughter, that is in college needed to use my computer as hers crashed and she let a friend from school fix it and she just returned mine....we will be attending all 3 Meet & Greats with a new camper also...........Steve & Diana
Nice to see you posting again !
2001 Sunline Solaris T-250 SR

Mellow Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:24 PM   #28

SUN #3385
Steve & Diana have reserved site 38. we will be there thurs - sunday
Old 05-11-2016, 08:09 AM   #29

SUN #258
pwb01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Camping season's around the corner, camper's de-winterized and ready to pull around to the driveway and it all came to a stop last Friday with a heart attack!

Recovering and feel fine already, I'll get back into it soon. New rule: Leo and I should supervise the moving of the picnic tables this year rather than participate. What do you think Leo?

I still look forward to hitting the campsite Thursday before Memorial day on the Sacandaga river.

Happy camping!
2013 Rockwood 8280WS 5th wheel
2006 Sunline Solaris T-1950
pwb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 10:19 AM   #30

SUN #3152
cuffer101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear that Paul, but if you think your going to get out of work that easy, your mistaken. LOL Yes, you and Leo really need to take it easy. We all have got this covered. Chuck and Terry

2012 GMC SIERRA 3/4 TON DIESEL
2003 T2499, Selling, Sold. Miss It!
2005 Cardinal 29 WBLX
cuffer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 02:37 PM   #31

SUN #5039
bunjin is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear the heart attack! Hope all goes well for you.

I'm going to miss not being there this year, but have some health issues that will limit me this year.

My thoughts are with you!

Lynn
P3 break control
"I know a lot about nothing and nothing about a lot"
bunjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 05:28 PM   #32

SUN #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwb01 View Post
Camping season's around the corner, camper's de-winterized and ready to pull around to the driveway and it all came to a stop last Friday with a heart attack!

Recovering and feel fine already, I'll get back into it soon. New rule: Leo and I should supervise the moving of the picnic tables this year rather than participate. What do you think Leo?

I still look forward to hitting the campsite Thursday before Memorial day on the Sacandaga river.

Happy camping!
Well I don't know if Leo and Paul know how to take it easy....BUT.....I can tell you Kathy & Sheri know how to control our men!!!!

Hope you are feeling better real soon.....can't miss any camping you know!

We loved our 2007 T-2499
Old 05-13-2016, 01:19 PM   #33

SUN #3259
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwb01 View Post

Happy camping!
Oh no ! Feel better soon Paul !

Is there any way we can do this without lugging around those heavy tables? Is it time to check out the pavillion??

Old 05-13-2016, 01:24 PM   #34

SUN #3259
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjin View Post
Sorry to hear the heart attack! Hope all goes well for you.

I'm going to miss not being there this year, but have some health issues that will limit me this year.

My thoughts are with you!

Lynn
We will certainly miss you. Hope things turn around and perhaps you can attend after all !

Old 05-13-2016, 01:55 PM   #35

SUN #5039
bunjin is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks, but my 1st focus is to see if I can pull off the New England M&G! Vermont is closer and the drive beautiful, not to mention the company is as nice as Adirondack people!

I do really like Nicks Lake and the gang. Will miss it for sure.
P3 break control
"I know a lot about nothing and nothing about a lot"
bunjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:18 AM   #36

SUN #264
Steve Collins is an unknown quantity at this point
A quick update...

Gail and I visited Paul and Sheri at Sacandaga Campground in Wells, NY over the Memorial Day weekend. Paul's doing well and Sheri is taking good care of him.

They asked if we'd make the ADK M&G this year. The answer is yes and we've reserved Site 37 from Friday through Monday. We would come up earlier, but it was the only site available In C Loop that will take the behemoth. We'll watch RA, and if 37 comes available earlier in the week before the M&G, we'll probably add on at least one or two days. Life was simpler when we had the T-2453, at least for finding campsites.

I'll bring all my tools and such as I usually do. I also now have a Sherline so anyone that wants to verify their tongue weight will have an opportunity to do so.

'12 F250 4x4 Super Duty PowerStroke 6.7 diesel
2011 to present: '11 Cougar 326MKS
1999 to 2011: '99 Sunline T-2453
SUN264 * Amateur Radio kd2iat monitoring 146.52
Steve Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:45 PM   #37

SUN #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Collins View Post
A quick update...

Gail and I visited Paul and Sheri at Sacandaga Campground in Wells, NY over the Memorial Day weekend. Paul's doing well and Sheri is taking good care of him.

They asked if we'd make the ADK M&G this year. The answer is yes and we've reserved Site 37 from Friday through Monday. We would come up earlier, but it was the only site available In C Loop that will take the behemoth. We'll watch RA, and if 37 comes available earlier in the week before the M&G, we'll probably add on at least one or two days. Life was simpler when we had the T-2453, at least for finding campsites.

I'll bring all my tools and such as I usually do. I also now have a Sherline so anyone that wants to verify their tongue weight will have an opportunity to do so.
Well now I see that 37 is gone to a long lost friend.......

Steve I would love to get the tongue weighed on our monster!
We loved our 2007 T-2499
Old 06-02-2016, 03:39 PM   #38

SUN #98
PTHutch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Collins View Post
A quick update...

Hey Steve,

Glad to see you back on the Forum and returning to the ADK M&G.

Unfortunately, we won't be making the ADK M&G this year - (some one took our site - Just Kidding)

We've also upgraded to a 5vr since we've last camped together. So we're in the same situation as you, as far as making sure the unit will fit into a campsite.

Have fun at the ADK M&G. Hopefully our paths will cross in the future.
Hutch
Sunlines: 2005 Solaris T-280SR; 1999 Solaris T-2670; 1998 Saturn T-24A
PTHutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:25 AM   #39

SUN #3385
We have 16 people signed up so far.checked this morning and there are still 33 sites left for the Sept. weekend.we added the names of who are attending so far on the front page of this Meet & Greet..It is always a beautiful time of the year in the fall in the adirondack mountians....hope you can join us..Great people and Great times had by all..
Old 06-22-2016, 06:05 PM   #40

SUN #264
Steve Collins is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, Murphy's got his hand in the pot. We were camped up at Fish Creek Ponds for 24 days. The first two weeks on Site 143 and then 10 days on 157. Last Thursday (the 16th) was our last full day on 143. I had all the stuff we had set up on the site piled up on the boat trailer ready for the move. It was going to be a simple matter on Friday morning of register for the new site, move the boat trailer and the boat to the new site, and hook up the trailer, go to the dump station, and then to the new site.

In checking some final details, I was up on a ladder cleaning two weeks of pine tree debris off the one slide that doesn't have a slide-topper. I lost my balance and started to fall backwards and could find anything to grab onto. I made a conscious decision to land on my feet, avoiding back, neck, or head injuries. The folks at campfires two sites away heard the pop on my ankle and then my hollering. Luckily, one of gals is a nurse, fire fighter, and former EMT. She checked me out and with the help of her husband and two other couples, got me comfortable and stabilized the ankle.

It took well over an hour for an ambulance out of Saranac Lake to arrive. They moved me to the ambulance and administered morphine which really did not touch the pain. Off to Adirondack Medical Center we went. They took good care of me and sent us home. We arrived back at camp around 3:30 AM.

Those three couples were lifesavers! They took charge and got us moved and setup by noon on Friday. I never left the bed in the trailer. When they were done, one of the guys joked that I was never gonna find any of my stuff, them being unfamiliar with our rig and my gear. They checked on us throughout the day and evening on Friday, and on Saturday.

Saturday morning some folks from my ambulance squad drove up and brought everyone and everything back home safely. We are truly blessed with friends, new and longtime.

My heelbone is fractured into at least 6 major pieces. Some soft tissue damage is yet to be determined, but should heal along with the bone. I'm on the couch most of the time with the injured leg elevated on pillows.

We went to see the ortho doc earlier today. I'm scheduled for surgery on the 12th of July followed by 8 weeks in a full cast. Then it will be another 4 weeks in a removable walking cast and then finally, back to shoes. All of my left shoes will be worn out so it will be new foot gear time as well.

If you do the math, I should be two weeks into wearing the walking cast by the time the M&G rolls around. I don't know if I will be able to get around enough to deal with the trailer and drive up to Old Forge. Gail is unable to do those things these days. It's an unknown at this point. So, maintaining a super positive attitude about all this, I am not cancelling our reservation yet.

One possibility is that we could drive up in the Jeep, stay at a motel, and spend the day and evening with you folks on Saturday.

So, that's my sad tale of woe. We will be there if we can.

'12 F250 4x4 Super Duty PowerStroke 6.7 diesel
2011 to present: '11 Cougar 326MKS
1999 to 2011: '99 Sunline T-2453
SUN264 * Amateur Radio kd2iat monitoring 146.52
Steve Collins is offline   Reply With Quote