2013 Western Maryland M&G Potluck Sign-up
For the SOC members attending the 2013 Western Maryland M&G, please use this post to sign-up for the Saturday evening Pot-Luck dinner.
We will be providing disposable plates, napkins, cups, and silverware, but you may your own place settings if you choose.
We will have hot coffee and lemonade. If you would like a different beverage, please bring your own.
We will have basic condiments on hand.
Dishes to share may include:
-Salads & Side Dishes
Recommended Serving Size of Shared Dishes – enough to serve approx. 15-20 people.
If you have any food allergies—please let us know.
Dinner will be at 6pm.
1. cheese and crackers - Dave & Debbie
Salad & Side Dishes:
1. Dutch oven BBQ Baked Beans ( David & Mary Ann)
2. applesauce - Dave & Debbie
1. White Chili ( Ray & Lynn)
2. Pork BBQ - with buns and fixen’s ( David & Mary Ann)
1. Brownies and Ice cream ( David & Mary Ann)
David & Mary Ann
2018 Ford F350 Dually 6.7L Powerstroke
2006 Sunline Solaris T-264-SR
2012 Palomino Bronco B1500LB