Western Maryland M&G Pot-Luck Sign up
For the SOC members attending the 2012 Western Maryland M&G, please use this post to sign-up for the Saturday evening Pot-Luck dinner.
We will be providing disposable plates, napkins, cups, and silverware, but you may your own place settings if you choose.
We will have hot coffee and lemonade. If you would like a different beverage, please bring your own.
We will have basic condiments on hand.
Dishes to share may include:
-Salads & Side Dishes
Recommended Serving Size of Shared Dishes – enough to serve approx. 18-20 people.
If you have any food allergies—please let us know.
Dinner will be at 6pm.
1. Cocktail Weiners (2Wheelers, Dave & Debbie)
2. Spicy Tortilla Roll-Ups (Ray & Lynn from PA)
3. Deviled Eggs (Tweety, Pam & Steve)
Salad & Side Dishes:
1. Coleslaw ( David & Mary Ann)
2. Tuna Macaroni Salad, and something that Gary prefers (Kitty & Gary)
3. Applesauce (Dave & Debbie)
4. Some sort of layered salad (Hiller64)
1.Hickory smoked pulled pork BBQ w/rolls. (David & Mary Ann)
2. Hot dogs & Beans ( Hope & Richard)
3. Enchilada casserole and camper's potatoes (Larry & Wendy)
1. Brownies (Billy)
2. vanilla ice cream & chocolate syrup ( Tweety, Pam & Steve)
3. Peach Cobbler (Ray & Lynn from PA)