2009 Buttonwood M&G Rally Information
This post was created to remove the log-jam of Buttonwood stickies from the Meet & Greet forum and replace them with 1 sticky post that lists all the 2009 Buttonwood M&G informational post with links for easy access.
Directions to Buttonwood from the US22/US322 Port Royal Exit
From U.S. Routes 22 & 322, take Route 75 (Port Royal Exit).
At flashing red light, turn left to Mexico,
Go ½ mile, take 1st right after Mexico Market,
follow signs to Campground
- it's very easy to drive by the road to Buttonwood; Chrysler Dealer is before Mexico Mart on the right. Road (300'+/-) after Mexico Mart to Buttonwood Y's off to the right. There is a sign with an arrow, though the last few years it’s been some what obstructed by brush. The road is narrow through the neighborhood. At the end of the road turn right and Buttonwood is on your right.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For people planning to take Rt. 11 through Northumberland to Rt. 15, the Rt. 11 underpass just west of Northumberland will be closed from June 2nd through June 23rd.
Links to 2009 Buttonwood M&G Posts:
M&G Sign Up
– to sign up for this year’s Buttonwood M&G Rally.
– schedule of activities.
T-Shirt Design Contest
– T-Shirt design contest for this year’s Buttonwood M&G.
T-Shirt Design Selection
– Poll to select T-Shirt design for this year’s Buttonwood M&G.
– to order this year’s Buttonwood M&G T-Shirt.
T-Shirt Order Poll
– Poll to determine if T-Shirts should be ordered at a higher price or cancel the order.
– information on aerial picture and instructions on how to order an aerial photo CD.
– information on the Silent Auction, what it is, how it works, items included in the auctioned, etc.
Silent Auction Donations Sign Up
– instructions on how to sign up to donate an item for the Silent Auction.
Silent Auction Donations Form
– Downloadable Form to be filled out and included with each item donated for the Silent Auction.
Give & Take Table Sign Up
– information on Saturday night’s Give and Take table and how to sign up to contribute an item to the Give & Take table.
Pot-Luck Dinner Sign Up
– sign up for Saturday evenings Pot-Luck Dinner.
– For information, receipt, and pictures on making Bag Omelets.
Saturday Morning Activities
– description and information on Saturday Morning’s Tips & Mods Discussion and Problem Solving Discussion.
Country Roads Bike Ride Information & Sign Up
– information on the bike ride and to sign up for Sunday’s Bike ride.
Kayak Trip Information & Sign Up
– information on the Kayak trip and to sign up to participate on the trip.
– description and information on Saturday’s Championship UNO Tournament.
Towing Setup Talk
– description and information on Saturday’s Hitch & Towing Setup Discussion.
Annual Buttonwood M&G Rally
– Information and dates of past, current, and future Buttonwood M&Gs.
Additional links will be added when posts are created.