2009 Buttonwood M&G Pot-Luck Dinner Sign Up
Hi to everyone attending this year’s 2009 Buttonwood Meet & Greet @ Buttonwood Campground in Mexico, PA.
This post is to inform everyone of Saturday night’s Pot-Luck Dinner and to provide a way for individuals to sign-up / identify (via a reply to this post
) what they would like to bring as a dish to pass.
The last 2 years individuals grilled there own meat and brought a dish to pass and the amount of food we had in the shared dishes was unbelievable.
So this year we’re going to try something different, we’re going to add entrée as a shared / passed dish and grilling will be an option if individuals want.
Saturday night’s Pot-Luck Dinner will consist of:
Everyone is to:
provide their own drinks and place settings,
bring a dish to pass.
grilling by their own choice.
Dishes to share / pass may include (see sign-up list below):
Salads & Side Dishes
Recommended Serving Size of Shared Dishes – enough to serve 12 people.
Once again Buttonwood has graciously provided us with access to their Group Tent for our Pot-Luck Dinner.
Pot-Luck Dinner Schedule:
Appetizers will be at 5:30 pm.
We’ll eat dinner at 6 pm.
If you wish to grill, the past 2 years individuals brought their grills to the tent area around 5:30 pm to grill their meat.
The current count on attendees is 55 sites, 131 people.
I will update this count as more people sign up for the M&G.
If anyone has any food allergies, please let us know.
Please sign-up for what you would like to bring as a dish to pass as a reply to this post.
I’ll keep a running list to make it easy to identify what slots are available to sign-up for.
Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everyone in June.
Please let me know if I've recorded anything incorrectly
Pot-Luck Dinner Sign-Up List:
1. 2 Wheelers (aka Dave & Debbie) - Smokey Links in Sweet Sauce
2. Poppy & Nana (aka Kathy & Leo) - Ham Roll Ups
3. 264SRinPA (aka Mike & Roz) - Pickled Eggs and Ring Bologna
4. Tweety (aka Pam & Steve) - Nachos & Cheese
5. (Gary & Mary)Sliced Kielbasa in Brown Sugar
Salads & Side Dishes:
1. Holly (aka Hope & Richard) - Baked Beans
2. … (aka Linda & Billy) - Macaroni Salad
3. KanyonKitty (aka Bonnie (Kitty)) - Tuna/Macaroni Salad
4. PTHutch/MAHutch (aka Tom & Mary) - Fruit Salad
5. rebellious78 (aka David & Mary Ann ) - Pasta Salad
6. Al in PA (aka Al & Helen) - Potato Salad
7. Makers Mark (aka Jay & JoLynne) - Broccoli Salad
8. hiller 64 (aka Rich & Barb) - Layered Salid
9. purplesuebug (aka Marshall & Sue) - Pepper Slaw
1. henryj (aka Henry & Karen) - Baked Bean Combo
2. GhettoMedic (aka Dave & Katie) - Chili
3. JohnB (aka John & Cindy) - Italian Sausage and Peppers
4. dan&deb (aka Dan & Deb) - Beef Barley Vegetable Soup
(Remember the more chocolate the better
Who ever made that chocolate cake last year (that I missed out on ), I sure hope they make it again this year.
1. Both2Retired (aka John & Jeanne) - Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing
2. Ray and Lynn from PA (aka Ray & Lynn) - Strawberry Shortcake
3. PRS (aka Loretta & Phil) - Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brownies