Here's the NADA:
2007 Sunline M-2553 - 26' Standard Equipment, Prices & Specs - NADAguides
Unfortunately recent events have caused me to say this, but of course you are free to try to ask whatever you wish. I simply provide advice here based on the units I've seen for sale. Asking more may or may not mean the trailer is on the market longer and it may or may not be more difficult to sell at a higher price.
Here are my thoughts:
- The 2007s seem to be at low quantities in the market right now. I'm not sure why, it could be that all the leftovers were finally sold and people are satisfied with them for the time being. I've seen the units go in waves, and the late '80s/very early '90s stuff is plentiful right now, and the early 2000s stuff (2000-2004) is especially plentiful.
- I think you shouldn't have a problem getting the NADA value. I'm not sure how your location plays into this though. In PA or close areas, it could bring 14-15k, and probably toward the lower end of that in other areas where the name isn't as established.
- When you refer to total recaulking, do you mean for the roof seams?
- I would be selective about what you advertise, the spring really means nothing. The axle flip is worth mentioning, but don't just say it as a suspension because then someone may think something went wrong with the old one. The key is to emphasize upgrade... Also mention the recaulking if it was the roof, but if you did like the windows or something, that could be seen that there was water damage...
- Also, good, current pictures are key to a quick, successful sale. Craigslist works quite well and when you can put up some extra larger pictures using Photobucket or another hosting site (use the HTML code), people get a good idea of what they are getting into and the people who contact you will be more interested and less curious, which will save you time when actually dealing with potential buyers.
2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR