Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 10-29-2008, 10:20 PM   #1

SUN #1632
WandaLust is an unknown quantity at this point
We just bought a Used little Sunline

Hi everyone. I'm new to this Forum and so happy to have found it. My husband and I just picked up little 16' used Sunline. At least I think it's 16'. It has a small toilet, furnace, A/C, stove and fridge, table to bed at one end and bed with bunk above at the other end. We're very excited about it and can't wait to go camping with it. We will now sell our old Dodge Xplorer. We're just too old to crouch and crawl through it although we hate to see it go. I hope to learn a lot on this Forum and maybe meet other Sunline owners in the middle TN area. :P

Old 10-30-2008, 04:42 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Morning,

Welcome to the group and wonderful world of Sunline Coach ownership. Sunlines are sturdy, very very long lasting coaches, when maintained properly. Can you give us some more info about yours ? Also, there "could" be a model # right near the door, look for a metal or plastic tag, it might say T-1550, T-1660 or something like that. That would be the model number. Look inside cabinet doors, there could also be a sheet glued inside one from the factory. And if you can take pictures, we ALL love to see pictures

Kitty

Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:16 PM   #3

SUN #695
minidiesel
Welcome and congratulations on the Sunline. What part of TN are you from?
Old 10-30-2008, 09:11 PM   #4

SUN #1632
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyonkitty
Good Morning,

Welcome to the group and wonderful world of Sunline Coach ownership. Sunlines are sturdy, very very long lasting coaches, when maintained properly. Can you give us some more info about yours ? Also, there "could" be a model # right near the door, look for a metal or plastic tag, it might say T-1550, T-1660 or something like that. That would be the model number. Look inside cabinet doors, there could also be a sheet glued inside one from the factory. And if you can take pictures, we ALL love to see pictures

Kitty
Hi Kitty. It's too dark out there to go look right now and too many wild critters around at night were we live. I'll have to check tomorrow. Today we went to buy curtain rods so I can make curtains for it. I don't like the shades the last people had. It's 16' overall. The cabin itself is 13' long. It needs a new battery as the one that it came with is dead and wont charge. There was a leak in the roof the man fixed but I think we need to go over the seams. What would you recommend as the best product for that? Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

I'll take pics as soon as I get all the cleaning pails, rags etc. out and some curtains made. I'll take some outside pics tomorrow. :P
Old 10-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #5

SUN #1632
Quote:
Originally Posted by minidiesel
Welcome and congratulations on the Sunline. What part of TN are you from?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're from the Smyrna area, out by the lake. We recently camped with our Dodge Xplorer at Nickerjack lake. That's not far from Chattanooga and I'm sure you're familiar with the place. I can't think of the name of the campground but it's right near the dam.