Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 01-04-2012, 10:45 AM   #21

SUN #64
MACK C-85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well after three weeks of intensive (4 times a week) physical therapy, Carol's starting to get around the house some without crutches!!! We found out that she messed her knee up a bit too, so they've been working on getting that working better, too.

She returned to work last Friday on light duty, but she stayed home today as her wrist is giving her problems from the constant pressure on the crutches. She has issues with carpel tunnel, so the crutches are aggravating that.

The therapists are saying she's about 3 weeks ahead of where they expect her to be, but she's not happy with how long things are taking.

Mack

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Club Cab 4x4 CTD
2007 Sunline Solaris T-276-SR: Misty Blue/Cherry
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4x4 OFF-ROAD
MACK C-85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #22
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the update Mack. Carol sounds like me, docs have one time frame in their mind and I've got "MY" time frame and they DO NOT match. Plus everyones' tolerance for pain is different and it changes recover time, sometimes greatly. When I get hurt, I want to get over it and back to my regular routine. I remember when I had to have my rotator cup operated on and they told me about the pain and long recovery time, day after the surgery I started walking my hand up a wall until I could reach over my head, did it hurt, well yea it hurt, but I had no time to be wimpy, I needed to get back to work. Same with my back surgery, do within my limits, but push to get back to working. No time to be down with injuries or illness, I have things that need to be done. Tell Carol to keep up the great work, spring is right around the corner

Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote