Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 02-07-2008, 06:27 AM   #1

SUN #21
donreitz
Sunline Ownership and Demographics

It took us awhile to decide to purchase our T-2499 in 2005. The open layout attracted us, but we had to think long and hard about losing a dinette (i.e., a more or less "standard" interior). In any case, we bought the 2499 and have enjoyed it ever since. My assumption has been that the 2499's layout would appeal to a minority of owners because it doesn't have the utility that a standard dinette plan has. However, when reading the signatures of folks on the forum here, it turns out that the 2499 is very popular. This raises the question of what Sunline model is the most popular and why. This, in turn, raises another question: What are the characteristics of an average Sunline owner (at least ones that participate in forums like this)? Do average owners travel with kids or are they single or couples? Is a Sunline their first RV purchase or is it the latest in a series of RV purchases? Do they travel a few weeks out of the year or do they spend lots of time in their units? And so on.

I'd be interested in hearing comments and/or speculation on this.
Don

donreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #2

SUN #258
pwb01 is an unknown quantity at this point
We spent about 2 years looking at just about every manufacturer and layout to decide what floor plan we liked and what manufacturer we liked in terms of workmanship and quality. It all came to Sunline with the living room floor plan.

We have the T-1950 which also has no dinette. The 2363 is the same. It is for that reason we were attracted to both but at the time were limited by weight. We figure that we only need a dinettte to eat and would rather have the living room configuration for the majority of time we use the interior and not have to always sit at a table. On a rainy day, I'd rather sit on a couch or chair and watch DVD's or read than sit at a table to do so but with little effort we do have a table to eat and play board games.

2013 Rockwood 8280WS 5th wheel
2006 Sunline Solaris T-1950
pwb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:32 AM   #3

SUN #128
Tweety
Re: Sunline Ownership and Demographics

"This raises the question of what Sunline model is the most popular and why."
I believe I saw statistics at one time that indicated that Sunline's biggest sellers were the 1950 and the 2363. I'm sure Sunline Fan will have these figures and chime in here.

"This, in turn, raises another question: What are the characteristics of an average Sunline owner (at least ones that participate in forums like this)? Do average owners travel with kids or are they single or couples?"
We are a couple but started with 2 kids, then had a third - always camping in popups or Sunlines.

" Is a Sunline their first RV purchase or is it the latest in a series of RV purchases?"
Our first RV was a Fleetwood popup, then 2 Sunlines, then when the kids were too involved in activites we sold Sunny. When they left the nest we bought another Fleetwood popup, which we had for 2 years. Then 2 more Sunlines.

" Do they travel a few weeks out of the year or do they spend lots of time in their units? And so on."
At the moment our longest trip has been just over 2 weeks, but we plan to try full timing if I can ever get Steve to retire
2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #4

SUN #115
emam
I know when we went to General RV to buy our 2499, the manager laughed saying "Most people go through two or three campers before they move up to a Sunline" He went on to say that "Once we sell them a Sunline, we never see them again...Meaning that is usually the last one they ever buy."

Cindy and I love the 2499, the build and the absolute zero maintinance after being on the road for over a year non-stop. The only thing that keeps us looking at different models is the 4 season models like the Bigfoot's.

What is keeping us from going to anything else is the fact that if we ever do move up, it would be for a toy hauler to keep a 4-wheeler and the motorcycle in the back, but everything we've looked at are way too big and overpriced.

I think we'll stick with our Sunline and be happy with no fixes or complaints

Pat

Pat & Cindy Bonish
www.everymilesamemory.com
www.lowkeyhideaway.com
emam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:58 PM   #5

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point

My assumption has been that the 2499's layout would appeal to a minority of owners because it doesn't have the utility that a standard dinette plan has.

We didn't even consider a dinette - so that was not an issue with us.

This raises the question of what Sunline model is the most popular and why.

We had an 06 T1950 and upgraded to an 07 T2499 - there is just the two of us and the 1950 fit us fine except the corner bed and who retires early and who rises early!

Do average owners travel with kids or are they single or couples?

It is just Leo and I now...kids are grown with kids of their own - they do camp with us but in their own pop-up.

Is a Sunline their first RV purchase or is it the latest in a series of RV purchases?

We started in tents, then into a customized van (that was tight with 2 adults and 2 teenage girls) then to a few pop-up and finally into the hardside 1950 and now the 2499.

Do they travel a few weeks out of the year or do they spend lots of time in their units?

I wish we could travel more than we do, but time does not allow it YET....we do spend about 4 weeks during the year in the TT and love every minute of it!

Of by the way, we are in our 60's and semi-retired!
We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #6

SUN #139
Al in PA
We debated between the 2499 and the 2553. In the end, we chose the 2553 because we felt that the sofa/bed was not really satisfactory for two adults. Most of the time, we camp with either one/both of our grown daughters or another couple. We eat at the picnic table provided by most campgrounds, so the dinette was only important to us as a bed. We wanted the sofa and entertainment center without a slide model and without having to buy a larger tow vehicle.
2007 T-2553
2003 Silverado 1500
Al in PA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #7

SUN #307
purplesuebug
This is not our first RV but most likely will be our last. We love the size because we go well off the beaten path. But we occasionally stay right beside Class A's so we like the well dressed Sunline with all the aminites of home. With our Sunline, we are right at home either way. We do travel with our kid..........our furry kid. We travel with a 78 pound Pitbull who is a real baby. We are a couple who get up together in the morning, ride together for a hour to work, work in the same building and ride home again in the evening. We are best friends and do everything together. We try to get out for at least a 4 day weekend once a month.........that work thing gets in the way quite a bit!!!! In fact..................I just made reservations for April in WV!!!!!
purplesuebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
MY '06 T-2499 is my 10th Sunline, and only one that I purchased brand new.

I had a hard time deciding on floor plan. I loved the 2753, the 2499, the 286SR and the 299SR. I eliminated the two SR models (I'm still slide shy! ) Then finally eliminated the 2753 soley due to the fact that down the road it will be just me using the rig. I decided that once mom (82) can no longer rv with me, the 2499 would be the perfect size for weekend get aways or extended or full time use. I have really noticed a difference in available space when I have used it solo, so I think I made the best decision for my needs.

Being single, it is plenty to take care of by myself. I try to do as much of the maintenance as possible before I ask for help. And, sometime that 2499 seems like JohnB's 310 when I'm cleaning it.

Being a school bus driver, I have my summers off, weekends off including several 3 day weekends during the school year, plus holidays. SO, when I can afford the $$ to get away, I GO !!!

Mom and I started out in 1996 with a '95 Subaru S/W and a 1982 Jayco pup. Did a 9280 mile cross country trip with that setup, and as they say, the rest is history. Sunline history .

Kitty

Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #9

SUN #264
Steve Collins is an unknown quantity at this point
Gail and I are both on second marriages. Our respective kids were all young adults or teens at the time we bought the Sunline. We were really looking for a unit for the two of us most of the time, with occasional guests. My younger daughter was a young teen at the time, and when she went with us, she generally wanted her own space in a tent, coming in the trailer to use the bathroom, of course. Gail's younger son did the same thing.

Gail's history was tenting and then a couple of pop-ups. I canoe tripped in Canada as a teen, then graduated to tent camping when married. An old '65 Avalon trailer was my first rig, towed by a retired '72 Plymouth Fury NY State trooper car. That puppy towed just fine!

Then I bought a '76 Prowler 19 footer and used that for many years.

When Gail's '86 Coleman pop-up started to show its age, we started looking around. We spotted a '98 Rockwood that had pretty much the same floorplan at the T-2453. Since Gail was thinking of replacing the Coleman with a top of the line, fully loaded new Coleman, the Rockwood was about the same price so we started thinking TT instead of popup..

Then we discovered that the Rockwood was a piece of junk! Our local dealer showed us a Sunline with the same floor plan, and when they dropped the price for the annual February RV show, the deal was done. We ended up buying our '99 Sunline for about $14,500 - same price that Coleman wanted for their big popup with all the bells and whistles.

Keep in mind that the T-2453 is basically a reversed T-2499 so it has all the same stuff: no dinette - instead a swivel rocker, fold down sofa-bed, swing up table for two in the front, center galley and bathroom, and separate bedroom in the rear. T-2499 owners will feel like they are on the other side of the mirror walking through our T-2453...

We felt then (and still do) that the T-2453 was the perfect floor plan for empty nesters.

One other issue affected our choice: I had purchased our new tow vehicle about 6 months prior to buying the Sunline, and we looked only in the 5,500# GVWR maximum or smaller. The '98 Dodge Ram 1500 was rated to tow 7,800#, and we wanted about a 1/3 safety margin since that truck only had 3.53 gears. The truck had all the other goodies except the tow package which was just the trailer wiring harness and receiver hitch. I was actually grateful since I could put my own Reese receiver on it. (See the discussion over in Towing between me and JohnB about his upgrade on his F-350 and my issues with my '02 3500.) I did miss having the factory wiring for the trailer brake, however. If that truck had the 3.73 or higher gearing, we might have looked at a heavier trailer.

We camp about 5 to 6 weeks a year, most of it just the two of us plus dawg Abby. We try to take all the grandkids each out for at least one weekend a year plus they usually join us in the Adirondacks for about a week BUT then they bring their parents and have their own campsite.

When I turn 62 two years from now, we plan to do some long trips, probably two to three months each in addition to our annual treks into the Adirondacks and elsewhere around here.

'12 F250 4x4 Super Duty PowerStroke 6.7 diesel
2011 to present: '11 Cougar 326MKS
1999 to 2011: '99 Sunline T-2453
SUN264 * Amateur Radio kd2iat monitoring 146.52
Steve Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:06 PM   #10

SUN #256
Bobo
Amy and I had a Coleman pop-up for six years. After setting up and taking down in the rain and having to get on your hands and knees if you wanted something, we admired the TT's our firefighter camping group had. We looked at TT's for about three years before finding Sunline.

We decided on a 2006 T-2499 because of the HUGE bath. Being the two of us and occasionally my 20 year old son, we really did not need a dinette. Then when I looked closer at the quality, the wall thickness and the absence of staples holding the rig together, it was the obvious choice.

What was the best surprise is the rear window. It brightens the interior so much. Almost all of our camping reservations this year are waterfront sites on Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River or on one of the Finger Lakes. Nothing beats looking out at a beautiful scene of a sunrise or a sunset over water. Total relaxation. Being that we both have jobs that stress us out, the Sunline has become our favorite place to be. So much, that when the winter weather permits, we do daytrips campsite hunting for that perfect view.

We still stop by the dealership to visit with our salesman. I even gave him a Sunline Club calendar as a thank you gift .

Itchin for springtime,

Bobo

2001 Coleman Utah
2006 Sunline T-2499
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:00 PM   #11

SUN #308
hiller64
Don

Barbara and I bought a 2499 because we felt it was the very best layout for the size and weight. The trailer is small enough to go into most campsites but large enough to be comfortable in. I can tow it with my truck with no problems.

We have had many different campers including a VW Wesphailia Vanagon, a Jayco bought used, a 96 Sunline we bought new and then traded for out 2499. and finally back when our kid wher growing up 2 popups and a large tent.

My wife and I are both in our early 60's. Our kids are up and grown and gone and if the grandkids join us we have a tent for them to sleep in although the fold out couch will work in a pinch.

We use our 2499 primary for traveling taking it out about 3 weeks a year plus an odd weekend when we are both off work at the same time. Hopefully retirement should provide a little more time for camping.

I never liked the dinnett concept and was taken by the 2499 for that reason We normaly leave the table folded down and just have a very small folding between the couch and chair.

The other reason we liked the 2499 was that it has a slightly larger shower than some other models I like a little more room in my shower.

The final reason is that the bdroom is seperated from the living area. Meaning that if one of us wants watch TV and the other wants to go to bed early we can do that.

Rich and Barbara
Formerly a 2006 Sunline 2499 towed by a 2001 Toyota Tundra
hiller64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:03 PM   #12

SUN #382
Mooney

Kelly and I had a 1981 1950SB (in photo) for a couple years because we both work too hard to sleep on the ground . We upgraded late last summer to our 2005 2380s due to a couple things, the first being no more new Sunline, second, an upcoming (9/200 trip to a reunion in Ohio- a little far for a 27 year old travel coach with all stock suspension, etc., and third, We got it for a song! Another nice aside is that with the floorplan of the coach, there's plenty of room for vistors and our own kids (when we finally have them- not trying too hard yet though )

Married couple in our very early thirties. No kids of our own yet, but we like to travel by ourselves or with friends. We also like to borrow our neices, nephews, and friends' kids. We often travel around with friends and family that have their own trailers (no Sunlines among them though, they've all got the "other" ones).

Is a Sunline their first RV purchase or is it the latest in a series of RV purchases?

We started in tents when we were in Scouts (although Kelly says the Girl Scouts never camped in them enough), and I continued tenting through my 20s. Then I started my current job, which involves a LOT of physical work (I lift and deliver up and down stairs between 65 and 100 thousand pounds of product a week by handtruck; along with driving 1200 miles or so, and pushing the handtruck around 80 miles in and out of restaurants and up and down the truck...) and pays pretty well (even for Massachusetts)- so we made the jump to our '81 Sunline- to see if we liked it, and we did. Now we are the VERY proud owners of the 2380, and are making some interesting mods. to make her "ours".

Do they travel a few weeks out of the year or do they spend lots of time in their units?

We only got two trips in last year due to work and other commitments (the purchase was made VERY quickly- we checked out other types and decided quickly there was nothing available in our weight class that we could afford that was remotely comparable to any Sunline. We have a 2 week trip coming this Sept., and have booked several weekends (with more to come) for this year so far. I work about 55-60 hours, and Kelly works 40 or so every week; so not too many long weekends....

our background (as a couple):
We were the closest of friends through high school, but never dated (officially)- we stayed close through our collegiate years, and then after. We were lucky to become really close to each other again when we were both in VERY difficult relationships, and decided that we were best off with each other. We gave our respective others the boot (nice as we could), and dated for a while before co-habitating and marrying. We finish each other's sentences (as we have for years), and share everything. Together, we are us, and we love it that way! Our coach lets us get away from the same four walls, and hopefully will last as long as our previous one has been around (still going with my brother David (his handle is Ghettomedic)).

By the way,

GREAT POST![/b]
'05 2380s Solaris Lite, axles flipped
Mooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #13

SUN #300
DF5.4 is an unknown quantity at this point
We have 2 kids. A 12 year old daughter and a (soon to be) 8 year old son. Before this we had a 27' Viking popup. When we decided to move up we wanted bunks for the kids and our own bed. We didn't want to have to use the dinette table or sofa for any of us to sleep. We looked at some new units with different plans. We stumbled on the T2970 which was used but nicer than any of the new ones we looked at. Ours is a 1999 that we brought home on July 6, 2002.

1999 T-2970 Solaris SE
2007 Ford Expedition

DF5.4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:25 PM   #14

SUN #358
tnblder48
Re: sunline ownership

We have an "06 T1950. It is the first Travel Trailer that we have owned. I did quite a lot of research before buying, and there is no doubt in mind, that Sunline quality is unsurpassed. ( attending an RV show in Greenville SC last weekend, only reinforced my opinion ! )
There is only my wife, Anne and I, so the 1950 is perfect for us,we absolutely love it, and try to get away at least once a month, weather permitting.
I am a retired builder, and my wife was a stay at home mom, and now that our children are married, she looks after me We are in our late fifties,( I never thought I would ever say that ).
I would just like to say also, that this site and its members make the camping experience all the more enjoyable. There is not a more knowledgeable and graceful group of people on the web.

Denis and Anne Kerr
Old 02-08-2008, 06:40 AM   #15

SUN #213
Diane is an unknown quantity at this point
First Time Campers

We bought our 07 T-1950 in November 2006. While we had never camped before, we have been sailors since 1978 and currently have a 32 foot Catalina sailboat. Being used to having "our stuff" and "our dirt" resulted in the desire to have a travel trailer rather than stay in motels. We also travel with two standard poodles. One of our requirements was that the TT be as nice inside and outside as the sailboat with qualty construction, appliances and furniture. Marshall saw the T-1950 in person before I did and when he called me, I could tell by his voice that this was the perfect trailer. So it lives in our driveway and we love it. In 2007 we did several dog shows in PA and NJ and travel to WV, VA, NY, VT. NH and ME. We put about 3,000 miles on the TT. And we will be in New Bern, NC, for a week in March.

We went to an RV show last Sunday in Dover, DE, and when looking at the available TT's, we again realized just how fortunate we are to have the Sunline. So when we got home, we told the Sunline how much we loved it!!
Former 2011 North Trail & 2014 Open Range
Current 2017 Grand Design Solitude 310GK
2016 Ford F-350 Lariat Diesel
Diane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #16

SUN #132
Makers Mark
Don, in response of your question about the popularity of T-2499, I can say that we are a seasoned (OLD) couple and we were attracted to the 2499. We did purchase a 2363 which we are very happy with. The 2499 always remained as a upgrade idea for us. In fact before the factory sutdown, there were solid rumors of a living room slide for the 2499. That would have been our ideal coach.

For me I have been a camper most my life and the 2363 was my second Sunline, but DW's first experience at camping or rv'ing. My first Sunline was a truck camper, then many years of tenting with my kids. Asked JoLynne what it would take to get her to go camping. After she composed herself from laughter, she said a toilet and shower, so we went shopping. Now she loves "her" coach and she would not trade it for any comparable new trailer today.

MM
2015 Rockwood 2608WS (SOB)
SUN # 132
Makers Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 12:20 PM   #17

SUN #408
partimcmpr

Quote:
Originally Posted by donreitz
This raises the question of what Sunline model is the most popular and why. This, in turn, raises another question: What are the characteristics of an average Sunline owner (at least ones that participate in forums like this)? Do average owners travel with kids or are they single or couples? Is a Sunline their first RV purchase or is it the latest in a series of RV purchases? Do they travel a few weeks out of the year or do they spend lots of time in their units? And so on.

I'd be interested in hearing comments and/or speculation on this.
Don

Our 2553 is our first, and the DW says last, camper. We have done a lot of tent camping over the years. My brother purchased a small trailer a couple of years ago, and upgraded to 28 foot bunk house a year ago. We chose the 2553 after first looking for something in the 18ft range. I had input on what to look for from my brother and his wife. An 18 foot trailer was too small for the DW. When she saw the 2553, she really liked it. So far, we have ejoyed it very much.

Our kids are in college, and only occaisonally join us. I do wish we had done this sooner, and it would have changed what we looked for. For me and my wife, with only occaisonal guests, our trailer is perfect.

As for brand, we really were not looking for brand, but for layout and value for the money. I saw a picture of a Sunline and it really stood out. Since Sunline had closed doors by then, the price was right for the unit. I did not know at the time how nice they were compared to many other brands.

We both work full time so our trips are mostly weekend trips with a few longer trips through out the year. My intentions were to visit state parks and campgrounds on lakes around the southeast, mostly in Georgia. However, my wife prefers full hookups, so we are actually visiting other RV parks more often than state parks. I also am not sure if I will ever get her to go boondocking!

Weather permitting, we spend much of our time outside. It is nice to have a place to go when the weather is ugly. I do a bit of photography or goecaching on trips, and usually bring along the guitar as well. Having a table to work at when downloading pictures is helpful. (I remember when camping meant no telephone, not work, usually no electricity, and occaisionally no running water!)

Looking forward to our next trip in a couple of weeks!
Partimcmpr
2006 Sunline T2553 Classic
https://dbmcbride.com/stttv.gif
partimcmpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #18

SUN #98
PTHutch is an unknown quantity at this point
We had bunk houses when our kids were traveling with us, 1997 Saturn T-24 and 1998 Solaris T-2670. With 3 kids they gave us the sleeping capacity we wanted.
After 1 year in the T-24, traded to the T-2670, because, like DF4.6, with the sofa, we didn’t have to use the dinette for sleeping. Plus purchasing the T-24 forced us get a larger tow vehicle so then we were able to get a bigger trailer (i.e., the T-2670). Ya, we’re those type of people that purchase trailers too big for their tow vehicle and are then forced to go out and buy a new tow vehicle. Did it twice (did it again with the T-280SR), you think you would learn
Now it’s the T-280SR for the DW and me. We love the area the slide gives us and the DW loves the front kitchen layout w/ all the counter space. This will be our last RV.

Now it’s just Mary and I, but we spent 16+ years camping with the kids, 7 years in pop-ups and 9+ years in Sunlines.

Sunline was our first (and only) TT. We started camping in pop-ups. Went to a TT when we wanted to do more cross-country trips with the kids. Spent a lot of time researching and looking for a TT with high quality and respectfully priced. Sunline toped the list . After owning our 1st Sunline, we knew than we would never purchase a TT from any other manufacturer. We’re on our 3rd Sunline and have owned Sunlines for the past 11 years.

Typically we camp around 30 nights a season, which isn’t too back up here in the northeast. During the 7+ years we had the T-2670, we put over 30,000 miles on it traveling with the kids.
We’ve been fortunate that we were able to do two 5-week cross-country trips with the kids, besides the normal 2-3 week vacations during the other years. Now that the kids are older, they really appreciate the trips we took.
With all 3 kids in College now, it’s mostly week-end trips for Mary and I, but we hope to do more extended trips (6+ weeks) once the kids are out of college.
Actually, with all 3 kids in college, the Sunline may become are permanent home.
Sunlines: 2005 Solaris T-280SR; 1999 Solaris T-2670; 1998 Saturn T-24A
PTHutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:16 PM   #19

SUN #385
Hematite
We bought a T-2499 for a number of reasons, the most important was that this is the model that my wife wanted! I, initially, was interested in a smaller unit and I took a while to warm up to the larger 2499 but in retrospect it was the right choice. I didn't want an even larger unit with a slide and/ or a dinette for many, many reasons. The large bathroom and great large sofa /chair area with the super entertainment center is very hard to beat. The rear picture window is fantastic. All in all, we're very satisfied with this layout.

We travel as a couple and this is our first RV purchase. I did a lot of research before going with a Sunline and it was the right choice. We aren't going to be able to go out as much as I would like but at least 5 weeks this year, hopefully more.

2007 Ford F150 FX4 Supercab 4x4, 5.4 FFV engine, 3.73LS.
Hematite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:32 AM   #20
DrJ

SUN #412
DrJ
What Sunline model is the most popular and why?

We have a 1999 Solaris T-2370 that we bought new. It seemed to have just the right layout at the time. It would be nice to have a slide but I don't want the extra weight to tow around.

When we first started RVing, there was my wife, my son, and myself. Now the son grown and gone, so camping is just me and my wife. However, we almost always go with a group of friends who make up the "Griswald Camping Club".

The Sunline is our second RV. We started out in a Coleman Pop-up and then moved up to the T-2370 in '99. It will, in all likelihood, be our last RV since it meets our need perfectly.

As we get older, I find that we tend to camp less than when my son was camping with us. We still go a couple of times a year.

1999 Sunline Solaris T-2370
1999 Ford F-150 Extended Cab
DrJ is offline   Reply With Quote