Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 09-04-2006, 11:53 PM   #1

SUN #42
Tom R
Sunline Owners Forum(s)?

Hi All...I appreciate finding this Sunline site. Is it the only Sunline Owners Furim? If so...with 42 users it probably makes sense to add a link to this site whenever posting on the other more generic TT sites. I found it from one of your links posted in such a manner and I have added a couple in my postings.

It seems like there are quite a few Sunline owners out there and it would be good to draw them to this site...Tom R in Northern Minnesota

Old 09-07-2006, 05:19 AM   #2

SUN #21
donreitz
Tom:
A couple years ago I ran into a Sunline owners Yahoo group. I don't recall what it was called (maybe "Sunliners") but I'm sure you can search for it. I joined for awhile, but dropped out because it wasn't very active. It was more involved with socializing and wasn't the kind of forum you went to when asking for advice on your Sunline.
Don

donreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:44 PM   #3

SUN #8
camp4fun
Yes, I agree, we need to get the word out about this site to help in getting more members.