Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 02-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #21

SUN #43
Trailblazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyraider50 View Post
Sooo, the IconDirect products are Awesome?
I am doing the roof clean, reseal and treat project next week and a cursory exam revealed the AC shroud is cracked....AND will need replacing. Hopefully the roof vents will fair better....we shall see.
Both JohnB and I have the replacement A/C shroud made by IconDirect on our trailers. Here is a link to the thread with the subject line Replacing the AC Shroud posted by JohnB where he talks about quality and warranty on the replacement shroud.

2003 F311SR
2005 T-2753
Trailblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #22

SUN #3260
Skyraider50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanx TB!

Old 02-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #23

SUN #3341
Jordan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
This "might" be it. I will check and report back. It is hard to tell on the screw holes from the pic but I can work around this...
Those are looking exact - best way to confirm is by dimensions. Let us know if you would need any help with that. We use a measurement guide to keep track of dimensions, so if you find it handy:

https://icondirect.com/product_image...uring-form.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyraider50 View Post
Sooo, the IconDirect products are Awesome?
I may be biased, but I think our products are plenty Awesome!

Of course, you may be more interested in our previous customers experiences, but from what I can tell - our parts do the trick.

Sunline Coach Replacement Parts
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:36 PM   #24

SUN #3260
Skyraider50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanx for the input Jordan. I will be checking out my roof more thoroughly in the next few days and I give ya'll a shout. ....my fender flairs aren't....all that, I have noticed as well....Dang!
Old 02-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #25

SUN #123
Sunline Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Jordan,

I believe this skirt would apply to 2003-2005 Solaris SR SLIDE ROOM models only, as well as the 2002-2005 fifth wheels. The Slide Rooms prior to 2002 used just a simple aluminum extrusion screw corner molding as the fenderskirt.

The non-slide Solaris models used a shorter skirt (but I don't know dimensions) that was more curved on the ends than this one. That skirt was used on those models from 1998-2005, and also a few select (maybe 15-20) 2006s that were built to 2005 specs. This kind was also used on the 2005-early 2006 Tran-Sport toy haulers, as well as the 2000-2002 Advancer/Advancer Lite

A black version of the above skirt was used exclusively for 1996-1997, and on some floorplans of non-slides from 1993-1995 before the conversion to these exclusively. In 1993-95, there was also a single wheel skirt in addition to the tandem, but 1996 was the last year of a single axle Sunline (until the Que mentioned at the end).

1993-1995 had a version specific to those years. It's hard to describe the shape of it. It was more charcoal gray than black.

1990-1992 had a different style, in more of a medium gray color, and it had a center swoop down thing, but squared off. One size for these I believe, as the single skirts were like the '93-'97 black ones but in the gray.

I think the same basic skirt was used from the late '78s up until 1989. There were both the tandem and single versions, and it was a tan/off white color.

I'm not sure of the older skirt styles before this, but those coaches are pretty rare.

Oh, there were the four 2006-07 styles. One 68 1/4" that was used on all Slide Room trailers. Then the 66 1/4" was used on all Solaris non slide/Advancer. I'm not positive which size the Tran-Sports use- the smaller T-2675 probably uses the small one, but I'm not sure about the T-3075. Probably the small one too as they weren't lifted trailers like the slides were. The aluminum sided trailers all received the tan/bronze color skirts. The fiberglass sided trailers mostly used white, unless they had the bronze skirt metal, in which case it would get the bronze skirt. I think mainly the fiberglass Slide Rooms could get the bronze skirt over a non-slide.

A couple special skirts:
- 1978-80 Sunline Sunspot. A tiny little trailer, 10.5' long, with two huge fenders sticking out the side. I'm not sure if they were plastic, but I'm pretty sure they are, as I've seen quite a few cracked (of the few Sunspots there are out there- maybe 100). All Sunspots were single axle using the same skirt.
- 2007 Sunline Que. A small trailer, just under 18' long, just like the Sunspot axle wise. Skirts hang out the side, but they are a little more aerodynamic than the Sunspot ones. I seem to remember hearing they were made of fiberglass, but I know someone already had one break like a year ago on here. All Ques were also single axle and should use the same skirt, even though there are two different floorplans inside the same box size. There were a total of 172 Ques ever built.

That should be most of them, or most of the ones you'll ever get requests for. Thanks for taking the time to help everyone out- it's rare to get this kind of close customer service. With the fenderskirts, you're in a niche area that is one of the few things we can't just go out and get easily for our trailers now (unlike appliance parts, etc.). This was one of the few Sunline specific things. I did hear the company that made the Que skirts at least (if they didn't do the other ones too, idk) was supposed to destroy the molds to them a couple years ago, so those in need of a skirt are really out of luck until now!

Jon
2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Sunline Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #26

SUN #3341
Jordan is an unknown quantity at this point
Jon,

Wow! Thanks for all of the information. It's handy to have. Much appreciated.

Sunline Coach Replacement Parts
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealers, service, sunline