Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 10-17-2006, 07:36 PM   #1

SUN #15
GoodoleBob
Some comments about delivery day

I was looking forward to a nice sunny day to pick up our new trailer. The weatherman was against me however. About and hour after they had started to install the hitch it started to sprinkle and never stopped. Those guys just kept right on working, and of course being the owner I stayed there and kept watching the whole process. I wouldn't say they were poetry in motion but they did get the job done. Then one of them turned into the PDI guy and showed me everything that we could think of...I was satisfied that he did his best to acquiant me with everything. He was also very candid about what they found wrong during their inspection upon delivery. Just one inside door latch that just wouldn't work right so a new one was installed. Not bad! They gave me confidence of a unit that as far as they know is all set for trouble free use. Anything can happen and I'm open minded about it..I'll take things as they come. Sunlines garantee is excellent.
I will say one thing surprised me...the extensive literature package had Sunlines version of an owners manual in it, and it really wasn't anything to write home about. Lets call it marginally comprehensive. If I had not already owned an RV for the last 18 years I would have been left wondering about some things for sure. But I guess it is just a back up document at best. The PDI should get most new buyers familiar with the machine and the rest can be learned as they go along.
It's sitting outside in my driveway tonight..in the pouring rain. I must have turned on the outside lights a dozen times so far to just stare at that beauty. Feels so good!

Bob

GoodoleBob is offline   Reply With Quote