Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 12-27-2011, 08:19 AM   #1

SUN #3127
RichieRich is an unknown quantity at this point
Random Album Picture

Hi, When I click on Forums tab there is a window titled " Random Album Picture" just above postings and I would like to know how to access these photo albums.
It seems when ever I go to forums page I always check out some of the random photos listed in this area . In particular , there was a set of photos posted under the name GKLARSON that I really enjoyed and like to show them to my wife but can not locate them , thanks for your help, Rich

Old 12-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #2

SUN #481
clueless campers is an unknown quantity at this point
It's more difficult than it was with the old server, where all albums were catalogued in the "PHOTOS" tab, but they can be found.
  1. Click "Community" (in the white bar under the tabs at top of page) for a dropdown box.
  2. The "Pictures & Albums" link will only show photos added within the past month, so click "Members list".
  3. In the upper right corner of the list, click "Search Members", type a name and click "Go".
  4. A short profile comes up for the member. Click on their name and that will take you to their profile page.
  5. Any albums they have are shown on the right. Click on an album title or "Show All Albums"
You can also click on a member's name in any post to get to their profile page.

Hint: If you want to see some beautiful scenery, look at the albums emam (every mile's a memory) posted. They traveled fulltime for a couple years and have professional quality photographs.

clueless campers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:47 PM   #3

SUN #3127
RichieRich is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks "clueless campers " for the help , it took a couple of tries but sucessful, new to site and still learning my way around, Thanks again Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless campers View Post
It's more difficult than it was with the old server, where all albums were catalogued in the "PHOTOS" tab, but they can be found.
  1. Click "Community" (in the white bar under the tabs at top of page) for a dropdown box.
  2. The "Pictures & Albums" link will only show photos added within the past month, so click "Members list".
  3. In the upper right corner of the list, click "Search Members", type a name and click "Go".
  4. A short profile comes up for the member. Click on their name and that will take you to their profile page.
  5. Any albums they have are shown on the right. Click on an album title or "Show All Albums"
You can also click on a member's name in any post to get to their profile page.

Hint: If you want to see some beautiful scenery, look at the albums emam (every mile's a memory) posted. They traveled fulltime for a couple years and have professional quality photographs.

Tags
album, picture, random