Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 04-21-2010, 01:07 AM   #1

SUN #254
Galaxiedriver
New Owners to pick up their Sunline Thursday

The new owners of our daughter's '98 T 2475, Bernie and Bobbi, from Branson, MO will pick up their trailer Thursday. I plan on spending tomorrow getting it all ready. Dewinterize it, flush, disinfect the water system, fill the fresh water tank etc. It has served our family well and will now serve their family. Some of our best memories of our Grandsons are trips with that Sunline. In 2004, the 200th anniversary, we took nearly three weeks and retraced the path of Lewis & Clark up the Missouri River into Montana. There are photos of that trip on my album here.

I will be helping the new owners set up the Reese hitch and have been studying all the hitch installation and adjustment here. I think I have it all down.

I've told them about the club here and I'm sure they will be joining us soon. They are quite excited about getting a Sunline. I didn't BS, but I did brag heavily on the club and Sunline quality.

I told them how Jan and I were getting ready to retire and were thinking of getting a larger Sunline then we heard the factory closed in November 2006. When we heard that, we started seriously searching and in April 07 found our current SR276 in Pennsylvania and promptly went back there and bought it.

Please welcome Bernie and Bobby when they show up here. Oh heck, I know you all will do that.

www.62ford.com/registry

Galaxiedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #2

SUN #254
Galaxiedriver
Well, our family is down to just one Sunline. The new owners of the T 2475 picked it up this morning and headed south to Branson. I expect they will be joining us soon.

We were fortunate in that the Reese hitch was set up nearly perfectly for their older Chevy 1500. We didn't have to alter a thing. Their truck had to be completely wired for the brake controller and 7 way plug. Jan and I spent a couple hours going over everything showing them how stuff worked, what tools and equipment they should have etc.

I hope they enjoy it as much as we did.
www.62ford.com/registry

Galaxiedriver is offline   Reply With Quote