Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 09-27-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
Ed

SUN #922
Ed
Mosquitoes

Camped at Otter Lake in the poconos of Pa. Sun. 25 till today then packed up and left for home. Mosquitoes were so bad you could not go outside to cook. Saw another Sunline come in Mon. afternoon didn't get to talk, t v was almost new blue Ford. Ed

Old 09-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #2

SUN #78
tedontario
The Mosquitoes have been very bad in Essex ON. in South Western ON. due to all the rain. A week ago the DW and I decided to have a lunch out side at the patio. When we closed to screens on the patio cover my wife said "what is that" while pointing at a screen. I go over closer to check it out and it was a brown BAT. I would say wing span was close to 1 foot. That was a first here for us.
Cold weather and the end of Mosquito season is coming fast. With the cold comes winter and then early spring brings our trip to Florida.

Ted

tedontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
Ed

SUN #922
Ed
Mosquitoes

Guess they are bad everywhere with all the rain. I think bats eat tons of mosquitoes wich is good. When and where do you go in Fl. We head down to North Fort Meyers for Feb. and March Ed
Old 09-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #4

SUN #78
tedontario
Hello Ed.
In 2009 we found Henderson Beach State Park at Destin. Lets just say it was love at first sight. We were going to go back in 2010 but I broke my heal getting ready so we went in 2011 we will be back there April 27 2012. We have 3 weeks reserved.
Our first trip was 11 nights and we had to move 6 times as we could not get to reservation early enough. Now we book as soon as possible so we get the site we like for when we want. From our house there is 1038 miles but worth it all to just park, set up, and be able to walk for miles on a beautiful beach.

Ted
tedontario is offline   Reply With Quote