Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 05-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #1

SUN #501
grannytosix
Looking for more help!

Hi again, I received such good advise about what things were in my trailer(a 1995 Sunline Solaris T 2670) that now it is parked on the site I was able to follow the diagrams to discover what all the circle covers were on the ceiling and what all the exterior compartments were. I have it connected to the sewer system and know how to dump. I even got brave and know how to use the stove and light the hot water heater. I did buy a gas detector as I couldn't see one in the trailer and using propane scares me.

I do have a problem with my water, it leaks under the bathroom sink. I had someone look at it and they told me I had to replace the t connection. I managed to take it out so have to find a place to buy another. Are they standard in size and sold at most trailer outlets? When I reinstall it is there anything I should know about doing it. What if it still leaks, any ideas on what else to fix.

I also have a question about the electricity, I am on a 30 amp site. Is there a limit to the number of electrical items that can be plugged in at the same time? I tried to use an electric can opener and it didn't work, also the rechargable flashlight didn't recharge, neither did my cell phone. The tv, toaster and clock all work fine. Or do I have a problem and how do I check this out?

Does the furnace work by propane or is it electric? It does work well I was just wondering what I was using for it.

Besides these little problems I enjoyed a weekend of camping with my two youngest sons 12 and 13 and one of my six grandchildren. It was a first experience for all of them and they had a blast! Camping as a single Mother isn't too hard, the people in the campground have been very helpful and one of them even built a 10 x 20 platform deck for me. I love my trailer and am set to stay in this spot for a long time.
Sharon
Mom to 7 and granny to 6 (soon to be 7)