Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 05-03-2007, 07:16 PM   #21

SUN #256
Bobo
Kathy,

We start out on Association Island at Henderson Harbor the Thursday after Labor Day. Half price and pretty well deserted. We'll spend five days there with myself going fishing with a whole bunch of my fellow nozzlenuts, while a few of the DW's go do their shopping and jewelry thing.

DW and I then go up by ourselves, last year to Jaque Cartier SP (honeymoon), this year we are trying Cedar Point SP by Clayton.We'll stay there a week and daytrip about. No crowds,quiet and right on the waterfront. This year though we are glad to have our own bathroom now. Amy hated getting up in the middle of the night and going for a hike to the LGR. You'll love the size of your new bathroom. A must for us cause we're both kinda chunky . No closet toilet for us. I had a 21' Coachman during the first marraige and I had to leave the door open just to sit. Never again. I've enjoyed stocking up the new TT the past couple of weeks. Can't wait for Memorial Day wknd.

Happy camping

Bobo

2001 Coleman Utah
2006 Sunline T-2499
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote