Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 07-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #1

SUN #5372
dav87 is an unknown quantity at this point
identification help

I know nothing about this camper and cant find any. Please help. Vin # is ####. THANK YOU

Old 07-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #2

SUN #4743
Ahkhira is an unknown quantity at this point
Have you tried here: http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f1...ins-10948.html

Sunline Fan can most often help. Hope you find more info on your camper. In the meanwhile, do you have any photos for us to see?

Old 07-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #3

SUN #5372
dav87 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am not familiar with using forums. I don't how to do that registry. Please excuse my ignorance. If you could have him contact me or walk me through that process I would be greatly appreciative. I don't even know how to put a picture on here I'm sorry
Old 07-04-2013, 05:14 AM   #4

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi David - don't be sorry - you're new and learning this forum....Jon "Sunline Fan" pops on and off here freequently - he will, I'm sure, reply to yur post. He is our Sunline historian and IF he has info on your trailer, he will be able to tell you the year and model and possibly other info. In the meantime, up at the top of the page you'll see a tab 'FILES' - click on that and go to brochures - scroll down to the year (I think you know the year) and open/download it....view the different models and you'll at least have an idea of what your have. In the brochure it will give details, wgt, length, tonngure wgt, fresh,black,grey tank capacity.....in the meantime Jon will be answering your post I'm sure!
We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #5

SUN #5892
Richard Owl is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Everyone, I too am new to this forum as I just purchased a Sunline slide-in truck camper yesterday. I was looking for info on the internet and found this forum. I am hopeful I can find assistance as well as any parts which I may need to return this camper to it's original condition. The first two items which need to be addressing besides finding out what make/model/year it is, are replacing the small crank sunroof window (12"x12" inside dimensions) and the door which appears weak. It may be able to be repaired with new wood framing or perhaps buy a new door to replace it. (68" tall x 22" wide - door knob is 36" from bottom)
The previous owner put a 7" spacer along the floor bottom as his truck had a deeper bed. If I remove it, I would need a spacer of approximately 2" so it sits just above the bed rails.
I will include a simple picture of it as it sits now. You can see how it rides high above the bed rails.
If anyone can identify this model, even year I would appreciate the info very much.
Also, if anyone might have the parts I spoke of, I would be interested in buying them.
Right now, until I get the roof window fixed I will just fashion some type of cover to close it off from the oncoming winter weather.
This is the first time i have ever owned a camper such as this so any input will be greatly appreciated. I have noticed that the majority of campers shown on this forum are the pull behind type. Hopefully there will be some others who also own or have knowledge of these slide-in campers.
Please drop me a note if you have any questions or answers.
Here is the picture:
Slide in truck camper (where I bought it - may disappear soon)