Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 09-26-2006, 04:34 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Morning Sunliners

Thought I'd say "GOOD MORNING SUNLINERS" as the board has been a tad bit quiet. I was away last week-end with Sunny at a weekend Cowboy Action Shooting competition. I will be away with Sunny this weekend in Thurmont, MD at another Cowboy Action Shoot. Hoping get camping the following weekend, then probably nothing until I head to Pigeon Forge over Thanksgiving Break. Sunny will be put to bed for a couple months. WIll head back to Pigeon Forge in April for spring break and the Open Roads Singles Get-To-Gether that I'm hostess for. I'm waiting for some yard work to get done, and then ordering the RV Port so Sunny won't have to sit "naked " out in the nasty ole winter weather. HeHe, makes it easier to clean also

Kitty

Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 04:13 PM   #2

SUN #15
GoodoleBob
Hi There Kitty,
Your a busy lady I'd say. Activities all the time and good enough to bring Sunny along with you. Nice that you get so much use out of your Sunline. Now a carport for the winter season eh? I'm sure many folks wish for someplace to shelter their RV for the winter. I had a chat with Tom at Sunline service. Larue was out for the day so he was their answer guy for today. I wanted to verify if the weight sticker on a new Sunline will be the exact delivery weight including all optional equipment. He wasn't sure and spent about an hour to get verification for me. The weigh posted on that interior sticker is exactly the delievery weight of each individual trailer. We talked a little more and he asked me when my 2499 was due..I said "you tell me"....he made a call and found my info...they figure 1-2 more weeks to my dealer..that made my day more than anything else has in a while. It's been five weeks so far. Getting anxious!

Best to you

Bob

GoodoleBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 04:17 PM   #3

SUN #19
Sunline1
Hello Kitty,

Just want to tell ya, I looked at your Sunny's pictures, from one of your other posts. Nice pictures. I really like your Television cabinet, with all the additional storage. Looks good.

2002 Sunline model T-2975 (large Bath)
Sunline1 is offline   Reply With Quote