I thought I'd put this in this section, cause I think more people read through here. If any of the moderators feel they need to move it to a different section, I understand.
While at a 4 day music festival where most of the fans ran there generators non-stop, Cindy and I were walking back to the Sunline when I saw a cloud of smoke and people running everywhere.
I thought "Oh Shi*t, Someones camper is on fire" I grabbed our fire extinguisher and ran towards the cloud of smoke. WHen I got there, I found out that the guys in this coach had been running their generator non-stop for 3 days without checking any of the fluids.
The thing was billowing out so much black smoke, that no one could go near it and it sounded like a train skidding to a hault. They had to let it sieze up before they could shut it down
For those of you that run generators, a few seconds with the fluids will save you a ton of money and could save you from having the SUnline Burn Down.