Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-13-2019, 12:38 PM   #1

SUN #10318
ynpmoose is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback on selling 1999 T-2670

The roof needs to be replaced and I don't have the time to do it, nor the interest in the cost and effort to repair any damage to a 20 year old trailer. Unfortunately, it's time to move on.

I do want to be as transparent as possible with the sale, so I can have a clean conscience. I'm also struggling to set a fair price, as it really is a nice trailer other than the roof issues. Can you please review the proposed listing and photos and let me know your thoughts and what you think a fair price would be?

Thanks!
Moose

--------------------

1999 Sunline Solaris T-2670 - $2500 O.B.O. (Mohrsville, PA)
UVW: 4832 / GVWR: 7000
Sleeps 6-8 – Full size bed, bunks, fold-out dinette, jackknife sofa
  • 30 amp power cord
  • Ducted central A/C and heat
  • 2-30lb propane tanks (both tanks replaced ~2 years ago)
  • Electric tongue jack (new within last 2 years)
  • Battery cut-off switch
  • Tough Top awning installed last year (although it picked up stains immediately)
  • Flipped axles for increased ground clearance (leaf springs moved from under the axles to over. Work was professionally done at a RV Service Center.)
  • Rear bumper was fully welded and reinforced with Safety Struts so a bike carrier can be mounted
  • Black tank wash-out port
  • Underbelly BAL hide-a-spare tire storage
  • Outside shower
  • New roller shades this year
  • New battery ~2 years ago
  • New propane/CO2 alarm last year
  • New fire extinguisher ~2 years ago
  • New fender skirts last year
All appliances are working, but the rooftop antenna is stuck in closed position. Stovetop paint was peeling, but attempted repaint is now peeling as well.
  • 6 gallon propane/electric water heater (new electric element and control circuit two years ago). Winterizing bypass valve installed.
  • Propane/electric refrigerator
  • Propane heater
  • Microwave
  • Propane stovetop/oven
  • Electric water pump has fresh tank bypass valve and syphon hose for easy winterizing.
  • Toilet valve was replaced last year
The interior of this trailer is in very good condition for its age. The tub surround does have some cracking near the top. The exterior is showing its age and there is some water damage visible in the corner of the upper bunk. Rooftop A/C is also sagging in the rear. Roof is soft is spots, but it is hard to fully gauge damage, as this year of Sunlines used a cardboard-like roof backer instead of plywood. The black on the roof is where the white layer has worn off.
The roof was completely re-caulked within the last 4 years by a pro RV service center, but it needs to have the roof removed and replaced with plywood and new rubber.
The shower drain was leaking, but I believe that is repaired. It leaked straight out the underbelly mesh lining, not onto the floor.

Photos on OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmHDKsdw4DVFgqFA...fx_Qw?e=VG67jA