Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 09-15-2006, 09:05 AM   #1

SUN #58
gracee
Electric Fan in The Bathroom?

I have a 1992 T-1550 and when I was cleaning out the screen in my bathroom ceiling vent this weekend I noticed some wires in there. My guess is that this is so an electric fan can be added. Has anyone done this? Do I just buy the fan from an RV parts store? Does it replace the whole ceiling vent? I can see how this would help air out the trailer, but I would have to prop open the bathroom door. Any thoughts appreciated.

Old 09-15-2006, 07:05 PM   #2

SUN #34
Divebmbr
I have the fan in the bathroom. It works really well. Now they even leave a gap at the top of he bathroom door to help with ventilation.

Is there a switch in your bathroom that doesn't control anything? I have a switch on the wall and on the fan itself. I am interesting in changing the fan out for a Max Air with the outside cover for rainy days.

I would call Sunline to make sure that wire is even connected or test it with a volt meter. It may be rum but not connected behind the fuse box.
Reese DC
Divebmbr is offline   Reply With Quote