Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 04-03-2015, 12:49 PM   #1

SUN #7156
Aardvarkjff is an unknown quantity at this point
A few simple questions from a new owner

I have a 2003 T2499 and have the following "stupid" questions:
1) How do I remove the picture on the wall by the kitchen sink? Does it ever come off? It is time to update it..... ** found the answer in another thread **
2) There is a red switch next to the bathroom door. What is that for and should it light up? It looks like it would as it is a clear red.
3) Has anyone replaced the folding shower curtain with a more traditional shower curtain? If so, how did you deal with the threshold of the shower pan? Is there a way to "extend" it upwards so a shower curtain can lay against it? (Wife prefers to wash the curtain/liner in the washer.)

Thank you in advance. -John

Old 04-03-2015, 01:49 PM   #2

SUN #64
MACK C-85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
2) There is a red switch next to the bathroom door. What is that for and should it light up? It looks like it would as it is a clear red.
I believe you'll find it controls one of the bathroom lights. The lights have a switch on the fixture itself. It may take a little experimenting with turning switches on/off to find which light, but I'm pretty sure on this one.

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Club Cab 4x4 CTD
2007 Sunline Solaris T-276-SR: Misty Blue/Cherry
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4x4 OFF-ROAD
MACK C-85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 03:41 PM   #3

SUN #3392
pugman is an unknown quantity at this point
yep the red switch lights up when the bathroom light is on to let you know someone is in the bathroom.
I have not replaced the folding shower curtain so I can't help you there.
How did you remove the picture on the wall by the kitchen sink?
Old 04-03-2015, 03:59 PM   #4

SUN #1546
apackoftwo is an unknown quantity at this point
The folding shower curtain doesn't need to be washed. It's a SHUB. One of the extras you got with a Sunline. New they are about $250!

From the web site;
The SHUBŪ screen provides maximum access into and out of the bathing area, and can be fitted to most existing showers and baths. Installation is fast and easy, and the durable material is mildew and mold free and backed by a 5-year guarantee! Say good-bye to your high-maintenance shower curtain and enjoy the convenience of the SHUBŪ disappearing shower screen!

Joan & Miss Emme Lu Who
Full Timing in T-1950 2005 Anniversary Model
1997 6.5L Chevy Turbo Diesel Truck
"Pure Michigan"
Facebook: Apackof2 for the Rd
apackoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:47 PM   #5

SUN #4050
Wannabes is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
How did you remove the picture on the wall by the kitchen sink?
What worked for us was taking some fishing line and running it in back of the picture next to the wall in a back-and-forth sawing motion. That should get the picture down. Use Goo-gone and a nylon scrubbie gently to get the remaining adhesive off the wall. (We also used this method to take down the mirror on the bathroom door.)

BTW, if anyone has a oak-and-brass picture frame that they'd like to sell, please PM us.

Matthew and Lisa
TT: '02 T-2363;
TV: 2012 Ford F-150, 4x4/Off-road, 5.0L V8, "Big Gray"
Reese Straitline w/ dual cam
Wannabes is offline   Reply With Quote