Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 09-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #1

SUN #1949
joe8grouse is an unknown quantity at this point
9 Days Camping in MI

Hi All,

Returned home Wednesday night from 9 nights worth of camping heaven. The first 4 nights we spent at Lakeport SP just north of Port Huron. There were two other Sunlines there during our stay. The first one was there when we arrived on Monday, Sept 16. Never had a chance to meet or speak to that person. They pulled out late on Wednesday evening and drove really slow going by our site. We were eating dinner at the time so wasn't able to flag them down. Blame that on my wife's excellent cooking!! Was that anyone from this group?

The second one pulled in later that evening. It was a small late 80's model. Not too bad of shape for its age. I pulled up on my bike as the folks were setting up and asked how they liked the Sunline. The guy says it keeps me dry while I sleep and it has new tires! Well I figured out real fast he didn't realize what he had and didn't pursue asking them if they belonged to this group.

Last 5 nights were spent at Ionia State Rec Area. Nice and quiet with not much activity so relaxation was plentiful. No Sunlines at the campground though. Oh, for those who care, probably one of the best campgrounds for TV reception that we have ever had. Half way between Grand Rapids and Lansing made for lots of channels. Not that we spent hours watching TV, but made it nice for watching a couple of football games.

Thanks for putting up with my ramblings.

Joe & Tina
1998 T-2363
1994 T-2251
2011 Tundra Crew Max Limited
joe8grouse is offline   Reply With Quote