Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #1

SUN #1340
Drake is an unknown quantity at this point
86 vintage Sunline data sheets

I have some data sheets, 86 vintage ones that I would be glad to share with the group. I'd like to scan them and post them on this site, if that is okay. Since I am new to the Owner's Club I don't know quite how I should go about this...ie, where to post them, or even if to post them. I have a furnace manual, converter manual, water heater manual, stove manual, faucets manual, A/C manual, etc, etc..... most of these are a couple of pages long...some longer... so they are data sheets, not manuals, I guess. My camper is an '86, 3200 Seville, but I imagine most of this equipment went in most of the '80's and 90's trailers.

Old 08-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #2

SUN #264
Steve Collins is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
I have some data sheets, 86 vintage ones that I would be glad to share with the group. I'd like to scan them and post them on this site, if that is okay. Since I am new to the Owner's Club I don't know quite how I should go about this...ie, where to post them, or even if to post them. I have a furnace manual, converter manual, water heater manual, stove manual, faucets manual, A/C manual, etc, etc..... most of these are a couple of pages long...some longer... so they are data sheets, not manuals, I guess. My camper is an '86, 3200 Seville, but I imagine most of this equipment went in most of the '80's and 90's trailers.
If you look around a bit over in the Files area (5th tab to the right at the top of the screen below and to the right of the SOC logo), you will find it is broken up into major areas of the trailers. You may want to look to see what files are already there as some of the '80's/'90's manuals may be there now.

Best format for scanning is .PDF's as almost everyone can read them easily.

All files are approved by one of the admins so it may be a day before they appear after you send them up.

If you have one, year and model specific sheets are most greatly appreciated by others. In all of my Sunline manual, there are only one or two pages that are year and model specific and I have already put them in the Sunline Manuals section.

'12 F250 4x4 Super Duty PowerStroke 6.7 diesel
2011 to present: '11 Cougar 326MKS
1999 to 2011: '99 Sunline T-2453
SUN264 * Amateur Radio kd2iat monitoring 146.52
Steve Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:19 PM   #3

SUN #1340
Drake is an unknown quantity at this point
86 Seville Data sheets

Thanks Steve for your input... I have looked over the list and there are some sheets that I think would be of interest, in particular, the converter data sheet.

I'm not sure how to download them to the site for your consideration...even if I can, I think they may be in JPG format.