Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > SunlineClub Owners Registry
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Le Solaris B & B

Registry
RV Name Le Solaris B & B
Year 6
Make SUNLINE
Model SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363
Length 24
6 SUNLINE SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363
6 SUNLINE SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363 6 SUNLINE SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363
Basic Info 3rd owners. All original. Found this sunny in Oct. just in time for our anniversary present to each other! It was only posted for 3 days and my husband and I swept her up! The kind folks we bought her from bathed her and winterized her for us! We have the original Sunline binder with all original paperwork. That really impressed us. We are glad to have found this site and our Gem camper
Exterior
6 SUNLINE SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363 Exterior 6 SUNLINE SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363 Exterior
White blue and tan stripes, but peeling. A couple splits in the skin above both entry doors. They have been silicones by previous owner. We have no clue how that would have happened. Previous owners never addressed it. We are going to have her check-up in June. We will be asking the shop to help up with some modifications to the bed storage area. All in all we happened into a nice camper.

Interior
6 SUNLINE SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363 Interior 6 SUNLINE SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363 Interior 6 SUNLINE SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363 Interior
Excellent! All original interior. Previous owners added another medicine cabinet in the bathroom above the toliet. Blue cloth interior to the sofa and window dressings. Tan carpet, excellent condition. Everything in Mint condition. Not a leak and we have had wind rain & lots of snow and ice. We have bought a rv cover for her and she has Ben nicely covered up throughout the winter.

Renovations and Repairs
Added some contact paper to the kitchen wall that makes it look like a brick and mortar wall. Pretty cool.

Tow Vehicle
6 SUNLINE SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363 Tow Vehicle
Ford F-150 Xlt 4x4 towing pkg

Favorite Camping Destinations
6 SUNLINE SOLARIS LITE CLASSIC. 2363 Favorite Camping Destinations
So far only been on our 5 acre property, surrounded by Colorado spruce trees 🌲.
Comments: 1 / Views: 792
Old 10-21-2021, 12:28 PM   #2

SUN #12353
claybuddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Preparing for critter break in’s

Hey all!
Just wanted to spill some creative ideas about mice deterrents. I went to the dollar store. Bought those cute miniature red Dixie cups and lots of “Original” Irish spring soap. Chunked up the Irish spring placed in the cups and placed in cabinets and drawers. I also bought a bunch of those small plastic square cups.(the ones that come in a pack of “drawer containers” ?) Anyway I put the sticky Velcro strips on the bottoms. Then hot glued some 3m dble stick tape to the back side of the Velcro (cause it just wouldn’t stick to the Velcro back). Wait till cool. Then I removed the tab off the dble stick 3m tab and placed the containers in all the areas that i have to get on my hands and knees and unscrew panels and get in behind the bottom drawers, …next to the wheel wells etc. WHEW! YOU ALL KNOW what I’m talking about! SO my thoughts are: These little boxes WON’T be moving around! Then theY will always be there and I will only have to remove or replace with new soap or cotton balls drenched in peppermint oil when ever. Of course I have sealed up all holes underneath and tinfoil in cutouts around pipes inside too. If you all have any creative ideas please share what works for you! On another note: How do I get those tiny gutter spouts to shoot further away from the side of the TT! Aagghh bothers me!
Ciao!