Sunline Owners Club FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions and Common Topics)
Welcome to the Sunline Owners Club FAQ section. We hope you find this forum useful in locating common topics discussed here on Sunline Owners Club (SOC). Click on any of the underlined links below to open the subject thread in that subgroup.
The FAQ section covers a wide range of common topics posted by SOC members. The FAQ section will be a sticky note on the top of this forum.
We also have a Sunline Articles sticky note that covers posts by members on “How To” and DIY (Do It Yourself) projects that members have done to their camper, tow vehicle or while RV’ing.
About this thread:
Both sticky notes are moderator controlled, however SOC members can post in this forum with questions and comments or you can PM (Private Message) a moderator. JohnB is the moderator starting up this forum however any one of our moderators can help if JohnB is out camping or traveling for work.
Since this forum will continue to grow over time and that we have not yet captured all the great common topics, we can always use your help adding to the FAQ or Articles sections. If you have found or created a new topic and associated links that you feel would benefit the FAQ or Articles posts, please create a post in this forum with the information. The moderators will review the post and incorporate the new subject and links in the sticky notes.
The moderator will create a simple post or reply when a new topic or links are added to help alert members something new is here. This will create a highlighted yellow indicator that a post in this forum has been updated.
Note: When links or topics have been added the post containing the initial request as well as all moderators/members comments will be deleted over time so this forum can be manageable and not burdened with old requests.
It is definitely not the intent of this collection of common topics to stifle new posts on the same subject or create new one as we always learn more about a topic the more we discuss it. The intent is merely a helpful aid to all members to find some of the great discussions we have had here on SOC more easily.
1. Sunline Owners Club Rules and Policies.
2. How to create a post on SOC and other useful posting aides.
3. How to use Sunline Owners Club Forum. Helpful instructions for new members.
4. Registering your Sunline VIN number or finding information about your camper from your VIN number.
5. Useful Links to help maintain and repair your Sunline
6. How to post a picture.
7. How do I get a manual for my year 2000+ Sunline?
8. Towing a camper with a GPS.
- How to download manuals for a Sunline
- (**Please note, for Sunline coaches older than the 2000 model year, owners booklets consisted of Sunline production paperwork and individual appliance manuals. The year 2000 and newer models manuals can be of help regardless of coach age. Most appliance manuals are available either in the files section here or by searching the make and model of the appliance using Google.)
9. Getting new tires for your Sunline and tire info.
10. Getting new tires for the Tow Vechile.
11. What electric tongue jack do I get for my Sunline?
12. Sunline rubber roof structure.
13. "Flipping" the axles to raise the Sunline, who has done this?
14. Tow vehicle brake controllers discussions.
Current Sunlines: 2004 T310SR, 2004 T1950, 2004 T2475, 2007 T2499, 2004 T317SR
Prior Sunlines: 2004 T2499 - Fern Blue
2005 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.8L V10 W/ 4.10 rear axle, CC, Short Bed, SRW. Reese HP trunnion bar hitch W/ HP DC
Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club