Welcome to the Sunline Owners Club Articles section. We hope you find this forum useful in locating common topics discussed here on Sunline Owners Club (SOC). Click on any of the underlined links below to open the subject thread in that subgroup.
The Sunline Articles sticky note covers posts by members who have created “How To” and DIY (Do It Yourself) posts on projects that members have done to their camper, tow vehicle or while RV’ing.
About this thread:
The Sunline Articles sticky note is moderator controlled, however SOC members can post in this forum with questions and comments or you can PM (Private Message) a moderator. JohnB is the moderator starting up this forum however any one of our moderators can help if JohnB is out camping or traveling for work.
Since this forum will continue to grow over time and that we have not yet captured all the great common topics, we can always use your help adding to the Articles section. If you have found or created a new topic with details on "How To" or DIY along with associated links that you feel would benefit the Articles section, please create a post in this forum with the information. The moderators will review the post and incorporate the new subject and links in the sticky notes.
The moderator will create a simple post or reply when a new topic or links are added to help alert members something new is here. This will create a highlighted yellow indicator that a post in this forum has been updated.
Note: When links or topics have been added the post containing the initial request as well as all moderators/members comments will be deleted over time so this forum can be manageable and not burdened with old requests.
It is definitely not the intent of this collection of common topics to stifle new posts on the same subject or create new one as we always learn more about a topic the more we discuss it. The intent is merely a helpful aid to all members to find some of the great discussions we have had here on SOC more easily.
Preparing a Sunline – in and out of storage.
1. How do I Winterize a Sunline (Required when the outside temperatures approach freezing and your camper is stored)
2. How do I sanitize a Sunline fresh water system (Recommended at least yearly)
Sunline Slide Out Room Systems
1. How to install a slide out room
2. How to replace the fabric on a slide topper.
3. Repairing your Sunline slide or slide system.
4. How to properly retract/extend your slide out room temporarily with the crank handle and cautions to not cauue damage.
5. Sunline 2004 and older slide check for soft spots
Sunline Camper Maintenance
1. Camper system propane
2. Replacing the AC shroud on your Sunline.
3. Trailer axle alignment.
4. Black and gray tank repair.
5. Repairing brakes and wheel bearings on your Sunline
6. Cleaning the AC coils on your Sunline
7. Using Eternabond seam seal tape
on your Sunline to seal your roof seams.
8. Preventing your Sunline camper frame from rust.
9. Replacing an Atwood electric hot water heater element.
10. Correcting an out of square entry door.
11. Fresh water inlet check valve repair.
12. Roof sealant inspection and repair (Check seam and roof condition every year, along with washing). 13. How to check camper grounding to prevent electrical shock.
Upgrades - How Too’s (DIY)
1. Adding a Dexter EZ Flex rubber equalizer to your Sunline (Leaf Spring axle models).
2. Installing a diamond plate stone guard on your Sunline.
3. Installing screen door plastic sheeting.
4. Upgrading the power converter.
5. Digital thermostat conversion.
6. Brake wiring upgrade
7. LED lighting
8. Stereo system upgrade
ing Rafter upgrade
10. Make your own solar panels
Restoring a Sunline
1. Repairing water damage on your Sunline.
2. Restoring the rock guard on your Sunline.
3. Replacing roof vents on your Sunline (Inspect these vent covers yearly for cracks/seal issues).
Camper 12 Volt Systems
1. Sunline 12 volt electrical systems.
Building your own Camper
Weight Distributing Hitches and Anti Sway Controls
Sunline Loaded Trailer Tongue Weight
Weighing a Tow Vehicle and Camper
Towing A Sunline
Setting up tow chains and the break away switch
Dismantling a Sunline (See how they are built from the inside out)
Current Sunlines: 2004 T310SR, 2004 T1950, 2004 T2475, 2007 T2499, 2004 T317SR
Prior Sunlines: 2004 T2499 - Fern Blue
2005 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.8L V10 W/ 4.10 rear axle, CC, Short Bed, SRW. Reese HP trunnion bar hitch W/ HP DC
Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club