Very good, Gene! All but one answered plus the bonus "points".
Here are all of the answers.
1. Who is this character?
2. What other name is he known by? (stage name accepted, bonus "points" for given name)
Bela Lugosi (Béla Ferenc Dezső Blaskó)
3. When was he born?
4. Where was he born?
Lugos, Hungary (now Lugoj, Romania)
5. How many siblings did he have?
3 - he was the youngest of 4
6. How many times did he marry?
5 - Ilona Szmick (June 25, 1917 – 1920) (divorced - political differences with her parents)
Ilona von Montagh (September, 1921 – February, 1924) (divorced)
Beatrice Weeks (September 29, 1929 – October 2, 1929) (divorced)
Lillian Arch (January 31, 1933 – July 17, 1953) (divorced) 1 child
Hope Lininger (August 25, 1955 – 1956) (his death)
7. How many children did he have?
1- Bela Lugosi, Jr.
8. When did he die? (age or date accepted)
at age 73 on Aug 16,1956
9. In 1931, what role did he not want because he would have had no speaking lines?
the monster in Frankenstein
10. Who was cast to play that non-speaking role?
I found information at these sites. The first is a biography written by his son. The next two tell of his rise and fall.
Official Bela Lugosi Website - Biography
Bela Lugosi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bela Lugosi - Biography