Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Wanted
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 03-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #1

SUN #3935
j2cool is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Various items wanted

Hello Everyone,

Thank you, in advance, for taking the time for reading my post. Please help.

I have attached a link to my album. I hoping to find some help and donation with my 1984 Sunline Travel trailer T-1650. I live in S. NH It is possible to barter if you seek professional photos, would like to purchase original artwork or have a commission done for artwork. I could also use my crafts to knit, crotchet or sew items for you, your home or Sunline.

http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/me...albums279.html

If I could help with minor repairs, some DIY instruction on how to hook up and check my appliances including the water supply; nothing major work-wise. Or if you have Sunline part you could donate like an awning, tires, A/C or other parts, accessories or knick knacks from your old camper just sitting in your yard after buying a new one and/or upgrading parts in an existing one. It would be greatly appreciated.

I am a disabled, single mom, attending college course in hopes of getting a teacher certification and start my own business with the primary focus to help others between the age of 14-21 yrs of age. There is just service out there to help people in this age group in the way that I have research, my children and also college student (of any age) that are just not available anywhere that I could find in the entire state of NH. I have found a gap and trying to fill that need. As such, I do not have the financial standing to pay for service or part. I would even have to rent a strong enough vehicle to tow my camper once its suitable for use. The ad for it when I purchased it stated it is lite weight and could easily be towed with a small SUV or car and the weight was under 1.000 lbs. I was misinformed but as you can see from the photos in my album inspite of scam of misinformation during the sale, it is still a very good camper; that I know of so far. My finger are crossed and my prayer are sent in hopes there is no major concerns.

Tags
awning, barter, swap, t-1650, wanted