Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Wanted
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-18-2006, 10:24 AM   #1

SUN #8
camp4fun
Looking for Used Sunline

Looking for Used Sunline Travel Trailer in the $16,000 price range. Email me with what you have.

Old 09-13-2006, 01:25 PM   #2

SUN #56
JohnD
Hi camp4fun,

I just posted my 2003 T2980 for sale in your price range. Check out the listing and feel free to e-mail me with any questions

johndunker@yahoo.com

I live just south of Baltimore and your welcome to come take a look if you'd like.

JohnD

2004 T2980
2004 Dodge 2500 5.7Hemi
JohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 09:02 PM   #3

SUN #183
angel
Send a message via MSN to angel
2004 Sunline Solaris T 267 SR 4 sale

:Hi I love my Sunline Solaris T 267SR with 12.5 ft slide...but am moving out of country and must sell, Excellent condition inside and out asking 14500. RV has wonderful floor plan and flow ....with private stateroom with queen size bed , 12.5 ft slide with dinette and sofa(both sleepers) with lots of storage , cabinets, drawers and lockers..across from lvrm/dnrm area is very nice kitchen with 2 sinks , stove/oven and microwave and full refrig with wood front to match rest of trailer(lt maple color and burnished chrome accessories,lamps, drawer nobs)at end of TT is 2 more bunks and bath with tub. A/C-Heat ducted throughout, stereo cd system, more extras...GVWR8600...LOCATED IN Nortern NJ call Jane 201 2953179
Old 02-13-2007, 12:13 PM   #4

SUN #160
ChiliPepperD
Send a message via AIM to ChiliPepperD
See my post about my 2002 T-2653 for sale.
It's less than you're interested in spending, but it's a beautiful rig.
No young kids, so interior is still like new. We put mats down over the carpets to keep them clean.
Queen bed in rear. Front kitchen. We've got a deal on a trade-in for a Jayco (yeah - going to the dark side), but can change it to cash with them if we sell beforehand. This can be attractive for us if we find a buyer.
E-mail or PM me if you're interested.
2004 Dodge RAM 2500 HEMI
ChiliPepperD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:52 PM   #5

SUN #134
oldgreybull
Almost new 2006 T-2553 for sale

Please see my posting for an almost new 2006 T-2553. We purchased the trailer new last September and used it once on the drive home - that's it. We then purchased an new Class A diesel pusher (long story). We certainly don't need both, and consequently the trailer is for sale. It's currently winterized and in storage in Northern Oklahoma. The trailer has numerous upgrades and comes complete with load equalizing hitch.
We're currently traveling in South Texas, but can answer any questions via e-mail. We can arrange inspection or delivery almost any time.
Regards,
Fred
and 2006 Sunline Solaris T-2553 26' no slide - Sunny, for sale
oldgreybull is offline   Reply With Quote