Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-17-2006, 03:09 PM   #1

SUN #7
alan235
**GENERAL INFO- eBay Auctions

If you are looking for a used Sunline, I would suggest checking out eBay. I bought a 2002 Sunline via eBay and have been very happy with it. Go to the eBay motors section and just enter Sunline in the search terms. It will bring them all up.

Old 08-18-2006, 08:43 AM   #2

SUN #4
sunlineclub
Yep, I found have found eBay to be very helpful when looking for parts, too. I needed a new cover for my refrigerator panel. (It flew off while driving down the road. Thankfully, no one was behind us) The local RV dealership needed 3 weeks to order it. Found one on eBay and had it 4 days later, and for less money.

I would simply caution people about any transaction where you have to make a large payment via PayPal or sending a check before viewing the item. It is best to deal loacl, inspect the item, and then bring payment with you when you purchase it. No mailing of payment sigt unseen.