Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Accessories, Parts, Etc. For Sale
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 11-17-2016, 09:21 AM   #1

SUN #8414
GalacticSton is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Atwood Gas Furnace and Atwood Water Heater

RV Parts available (Gas Furnace, Gas Hot Water Heater). These were pulled from a 1983 Sunline Travel Trailer. I am moving away from using propane, and I have no use for these gas appliances. Both are in working condition. The heater is in excellent condition and was not used very often. The hot water heater shows more use and looks older, but worked when it was removed.

Neither unit includes the outside vent covers - I am keeping those because I do not want open holes in the sides of my camper. You can buy the generic replacement covers online cheap or at a local RV supply store.

These appliances were standard equipment in a lot of campers and RVs in the 1970's through 1990's, and are ideal replacement units for restoration or upgrade projects. You can Google the names and models to find the owner manuals and specifications online. I have original copies of the manuals which I will include if I can dig them up.

Propane Furnace/Heater : Atwood Model #7912-II (12,000 BTU)

Propane Hot Water Heater : Atwood Model G6A-7 (6-gallon tank)

The heater retails for $500-$600 new and the water heater goes for about $200-$250 new. I will sell both for $250 if you come pick them up. I can box these up for shipment but prefer a local pickup. I can meet you half-way up to an hour away from the Tampa Bay area.

Link to the heater manufacturer : Everest Star 7900 II Series Heating System - Atwood Mobile
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heater-1.jpg (137.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg heater-a.jpg (126.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg water-1.jpg (165.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg water-3.jpg (87.4 KB, 2 views)

Old 01-22-2019, 12:29 PM   #2

SUN #11065
Levenda is an unknown quantity at this point
Heater

Is this still for sale? I need to contact a friend who needs it but not sure if it is right model. He has a 1983 Sunline 13 ft trailer.

Old 01-25-2019, 09:26 AM   #3

SUN #8414
Hi Levenda,

I still have the heater. I had a buyer for it last year, but he back out on me and I never heard from him again.

I don't know what model comes with the 13-foot trailer. I have a 1983 17-foot Sunline and this the heater that came with it. We live and camp in Florida, so I don't have a use for it.

At this point, I just want it gone from my garage. I will sell it for $25 plus shipping.

Best regards,

MikeG
Old 08-01-2022, 10:01 AM   #4

SUN #12003
seawolf68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticSton View Post
Hi Levenda,

I still have the heater. I had a buyer for it last year, but he back out on me and I never heard from him again.

I don't know what model comes with the 13-foot trailer. I have a 1983 17-foot Sunline and this the heater that came with it. We live and camp in Florida, so I don't have a use for it.

At this point, I just want it gone from my garage. I will sell it for $25 plus shipping.

Best regards,

MikeG
Long shot do you still have the heater?
Old 08-02-2022, 05:59 AM   #5

SUN #8414
Hi Seawolf,

Unfortunately, the heater is gone. We cleaned out our garage about three years ago and the scrap metal guy took it.

Best regards and safe travels,

MikeG

Tags
atwood, heater, waterheater