Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Accessories, Parts, Etc. For Sale
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 11-28-2017, 10:30 AM   #1

SUN #10153
Aariel is an unknown quantity at this point
1997 Solaris TABLE, BOOTH, CABINET DOORS AND DRAWERS INCL HARDWARE, SINKS

Hello, I'm updating my 1997 Solaris and hate to see stuff go to waste. If you want anything, give me $10 PLUS UPS packing and shipping or pick up. I've got a cafe table (I don't think it goes up and down, not sure why not), a booth with pillows, kitchen and bathroom sinks and faucets, and lots of cabinet doors.

Cabinet doors: 4 mirror doors over couch @ 12X16"; 2 mirror doors TV stand @ 9 1/2" x 23 1/2"; 2 wooden doors over bed at 11 1/2 x 32"; 2 mirror doors over bed at 12 1/2" x 16".

Kitchen Booth: 24" front to back; 39" side to side; 33" high. Two drawers: One at 8" deep, 17 1/2" x 16 1/2" with front at 19" wide. One at 8" deep, 13 1/2" x 15" with 15" front. Two cushions, back seat has velcro to hold it in place.

Cafe table is 28" tall, top is 40" x 31".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cabinet over Jacknife Couch.jpg (56.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Cabinet TV.jpg (43.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Cabinet over bed.jpg (48.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Booth with cushions.jpg (67.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Booth Drawer 1.jpg (52.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Sink Kitchen.jpg (44.4 KB, 4 views)

Old 11-28-2017, 10:39 AM   #2

SUN #10153
More photos ... 2 drawers in the kitchen booth and the bathroom sink. I may try to replace the toilet also if I can figure out how to remove it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Booth Drawer 1 open.jpg (43.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Booth Drawer 2 open.jpg (51.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Sink Bathroom.jpg (28.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Toilet.jpg (32.7 KB, 5 views)

Old 11-28-2017, 11:18 AM   #3

SUN #10153
Here's a picture of the cafe table:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Table.jpg (120.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Table top.jpg (90.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 11-28-2017, 01:27 PM   #4

SUN #123
Sunline Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome! I'll put a list of things together and get back to you. I do have a couple questions:
- Do you have the small arm pillows for the couch, or are you keeping those?
- Do you have any original curtains, or are what's in there what came with it?
- Do you have the wall clock from over the couch?
- Is the radio, or more specifically the CD player unit, available?
- Do you have/are you selling the patterned bedspread for the rear bed?
- Would you sell just the cushion covers for the dinette cushions (easier to ship without foam)

FYI, the dinette table does not collapse, it folds down. The bar that attaches it to the wall acts as the hinge. Lift up on the table, remove the center support pole, and then hinge the table down. It then rests on the small wood strips on the dinette benches.

Also, the toilet it easy. There are two nuts holding it down, one on either side. Disconnect the water lines and it should lift right off.
2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Sunline Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:14 AM   #5

SUN #10153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunline Fan View Post
Awesome! I'll put a list of things together and get back to you. I do have a couple questions:
- Do you have the small arm pillows for the couch, or are you keeping those?
- Do you have any original curtains, or are what's in there what came with it?
- Do you have the wall clock from over the couch?
- Is the radio, or more specifically the CD player unit, available?
- Do you have/are you selling the patterned bedspread for the rear bed?
- Would you sell just the cushion covers for the dinette cushions (easier to ship without foam)

FYI, the dinette table does not collapse, it folds down. The bar that attaches it to the wall acts as the hinge. Lift up on the table, remove the center support pole, and then hinge the table down. It then rests on the small wood strips on the dinette benches.

Also, the toilet it easy. There are two nuts holding it down, one on either side. Disconnect the water lines and it should lift right off.
I wouldn't mind selling the cushion covers without the cushions.

Unfortunately I do not have any of the other things you've mentioned for sale ... either they're not there, or I'm using them. The curtains are a gauzy white as shown in one of the photos, probably purchased. The dinette table does have that fold-down bar you mentioned! Thanks for the info for the toilet ... I will replace it.
Old 11-29-2017, 10:08 AM   #6

SUN #123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aariel View Post
I wouldn't mind selling the cushion covers without the cushions.

Unfortunately I do not have any of the other things you've mentioned for sale ... either they're not there, or I'm using them. The curtains are a gauzy white as shown in one of the photos, probably purchased. The dinette table does have that fold-down bar you mentioned! Thanks for the info for the toilet ... I will replace it.
Ok thanks!

Yes, the original curtains were velcro and just for show, and attached to valance boards with roller shades. It looks like the roller shades are long gone in yours too.

I don't think you can replace your toilet with a house style, FYI. I don't think there's the room for it. You can still get some replacement parts for your Aqua Magic IV in there now, if you want to go that route. But if you would just feel better with replacing it with a new RV toilet, I understand that too.

A couple more questions- does the dinette booth still have the small electronic detector in it? I'd be interested in that for parts, but you should have a newer LP detector in the trailer if you plan to use the propane appliances at all.

Also, I should have clarified, if you have those arm pillows and plan to recover them, I'd be interested in the covers. I don't need the foam on those, I'm just interested in the fabric.

Do you have a rough idea what it would cost to pack the cabinet doors to ship? I've never used UPS packing before. If you think it would be better to remove the handles and pack those in a bag separately, that's fine with me.
2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Old 11-29-2017, 05:38 PM   #7

SUN #9763
Digmenow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Here's a picture of the cafe table:
Hard to tell from the picture but the finish and the Formica top on that table look a lot like my fold down table that's missing the leaf. What are the dimensions of it? I'm wondering if I could have a leaf cut from it. If either dimension is 25 1/4 overall (or larger, I can make it work), then I'm your huckleberry!

2004 Solaris 280SR
Previously: 2003 Solaris Lite T-1950
"The Land of Pleasant Living!"
Digmenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:35 PM   #8

SUN #123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post
Hard to tell from the picture but the finish and the Formica top on that table look a lot like my fold down table that's missing the leaf.
The '97 Formica has a very light pattern to it, with blue and red. Not sure if you have the same, but it probably wouldn't look too different if it isn't.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:28 PM   #9

SUN #10153
Quote:
Ok thanks!

Yes, the original curtains were velcro and just for show, and attached to valance boards with roller shades. It looks like the roller shades are long gone in yours too.

I don't think you can replace your toilet with a house style, FYI. I don't think there's the room for it. You can still get some replacement parts for your Aqua Magic IV in there now, if you want to go that route. But if you would just feel better with replacing it with a new RV toilet, I understand that too.

A couple more questions- does the dinette booth still have the small electronic detector in it? I'd be interested in that for parts, but you should have a newer LP detector in the trailer if you plan to use the propane appliances at all.

Also, I should have clarified, if you have those arm pillows and plan to recover them, I'd be interested in the covers. I don't need the foam on those, I'm just interested in the fabric.

Do you have a rough idea what it would cost to pack the cabinet doors to ship? I've never used UPS packing before. If you think it would be better to remove the handles and pack those in a bag separately, that's fine with me.
Hi there. I've been looking at RV ceramic toilets ... that's what I was hoping to replace the existing toilet with, not a home toilet. I do plan to reupholster the couch so I could send you the fabric from the little arm cushions, no problem. The propane detector works OK so I am keeping that. If you are only interested in the handles of the doors, it's easy enough for me to remove them ... no need to send the whole door. I can mail the hardware USPS. But if you're interested in the doors, I'll ask UPS for an approximate cost and post it for you.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:38 PM   #10

SUN #10153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post
Hard to tell from the picture but the finish and the Formica top on that table look a lot like my fold down table that's missing the leaf. What are the dimensions of it? I'm wondering if I could have a leaf cut from it. If either dimension is 25 1/4 overall (or larger, I can make it work), then I'm your huckleberry!

Hi DIGMENOW, the tabletop is 31 x 35 inches including wood edging. To me it looks the same as your photo. White top with wood edging.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:51 PM   #11

SUN #123
Quote:
Hi there. I've been looking at RV ceramic toilets ... that's what I was hoping to replace the existing toilet with, not a home toilet. I do plan to reupholster the couch so I could send you the fabric from the little arm cushions, no problem. The propane detector works OK so I am keeping that. If you are only interested in the handles of the doors, it's easy enough for me to remove them ... no need to send the whole door. I can mail the hardware USPS. But if you're interested in the doors, I'll ask UPS for an approximate cost and post it for you.
Oh ok, there are some very nice newer ceramic toilets out there. Sunline used a Sealand china bowl toilet in later years, but I think the Thetford china bowls are better built. I've had both. But the best way is to go to a local RV dealer, or better yet an RV show, and just give a bunch of them a sit down, see what you like and make note of it. A newer elongated bowl model might be nice, but it would be very tight to fit in the 2653 bathroom. So unless you are modifying to allow more floor space, you might want to stick with a standard bowl.

I would definitely be interested in the old couch fabric as well as the arms, and I'm not in a hurry. I believe the couch fabric is held on with hog rings, so removing it shouldn't be too hard and shouldn't require cutting of the fabric. I am interested in taking the whole cabinet doors, depending on shipping cost.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:32 PM   #12

SUN #9763
Quote:
Hi DIGMENOW, the tabletop is 31 x 35 inches including wood edging. To me it looks the same as your photo. White top with wood edging.
A PM has been sent.

2004 Solaris 280SR
Old 11-30-2017, 06:12 PM   #13

SUN #10153
Quote:
Oh ok, there are some very nice newer ceramic toilets out there. Sunline used a Sealand china bowl toilet in later years, but I think the Thetford china bowls are better built. I've had both. But the best way is to go to a local RV dealer, or better yet an RV show, and just give a bunch of them a sit down, see what you like and make note of it. A newer elongated bowl model might be nice, but it would be very tight to fit in the 2653 bathroom. So unless you are modifying to allow more floor space, you might want to stick with a standard bowl.

I would definitely be interested in the old couch fabric as well as the arms, and I'm not in a hurry. I believe the couch fabric is held on with hog rings, so removing it shouldn't be too hard and shouldn't require cutting of the fabric. I am interested in taking the whole cabinet doors, depending on shipping cost.
I read on another, random forum a 2017 posted reply to someone who wanted to replace their Thetford Aquamagic IV toilet (like mine) that you have to be careful choosing ceramic because the inside dimensions are different and you needed extra space ... do you know anything about it? Here's the post:

"One of the main issues with replacing the plastic toilets with ceramic bowl toilets is the distance between the center of the hole and the back of the toilet. On the model you mentioned the distance is 11" vs 7 5/8" for the plastic model. On my 25fb I don't have the space for 11". So if you have about 3 1/2" to spare between your current toilet then you should be able to upgrade."
Old 11-30-2017, 06:13 PM   #14

SUN #10153
Hey DIGMENOW. How do I access a PM?
Old 12-01-2017, 12:49 AM   #15

SUN #9763
Looks like you found it.

2004 Solaris 280SR
Old 12-02-2017, 03:27 AM   #16

SUN #9897
Withasmile is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello there. I'm also interested in the table if it doesn't meet DIGMENOW's needs. Also, both sinks and 2 drawers under booth would also be helpful to us. I'll get measurements today and confirm the sizes. Should I PM you after I verify? Thank you for offering these!
Old 12-03-2017, 07:15 AM   #17

SUN #10153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withasmile View Post
Hello there. I'm also interested in the table if it doesn't meet DIGMENOW's needs. Also, both sinks and 2 drawers under booth would also be helpful to us. I'll get measurements today and confirm the sizes. Should I PM you after I verify? Thank you for offering these!
Hi WITHASMILE, I think DIGMENOW wants the tabletop and I have somebody coming over who might want the whole booth ... I will let you know. Thanks for responding.

Tags
doors, drawers, hardware, sinks, table