Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Sunlines For Sale
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #1

SUN #5440
vmccurdy is an unknown quantity at this point
T2001 Sunline Solaris SR T 267

I purchased 2 years ago from original owner. Trail is in excellent condition however it has a few modifications. I have pictures. The trailer is currently insulated with 30R under the bedroom, under all cabinets, surrounding tub area. I lived in the trailer for 4 months during the winter. The living space was rearranged a little to accommodate a wonderful computer office set up, again I have pictures. There is a new $600.00 Full mattress in bedroom. Although this unit was equipped with bunk beds originally, the upper bunk has been removed and a HD clothes bar has been installed for use as a closet, this could be easily removed. The lower bunk mattress is in tact. The original shower head has been replaced with a polenex multi position sprayer. The original is easily switched out should you desire the water save feature. The roof edges have new caulk & sealer ( it is one of the the first things I did when I got the unit). I added a cable jack to the slide room. In the attached pictures, you will see the bed is turned towards the living space, I built a support to accommodate this position, the bed actually fits sideways allowing you the floor space, I turned it to use the additional storage space to the side and under the foot of bed. This is not attached to original support, so removal leave no visible signs that it was ever there. The second bed shown is actually the couch, this has been secured in place and can be opened as seen in picture for a bed or folded up as a normal couch, the pattern is Blue as seen on pillows and around windows. The couch is in excellent condition. Original refrigerator was gone before I purchased. Has Electric larger model dorm fridge. Kitchen Large cabinet was a wardrobe, 2 very nice shelves have been installed to accommodate food and dishes etc. Has brand new battery. I kept unit covered at campground, you can see the tarp in the bathroom window. I also have a beautiful Screen & privacy detached 10x12 room with awnings that will go with unit(org price $550.00 for all screen room parts)
I need to sell as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!! Asking $7500.00 or best
Pictures on previous post or I can email, can seem to load them right now...