Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 12-13-2017, 12:13 PM   #1

SUN #10202
Vcktay is an unknown quantity at this point
T-2299 in Gulf Shores, Alabama

I need to sell my trailer. It is in storage right now, but it has a leak in the front wall. My husband died last October and I live in Tenn. I really don't know what to do. Would I be able to sell it as it is? I am in Gulf Shores right now and I am going to see if I can sell it before I leave. Does anyone have advice. It is a 2005 model. My husband and I only used it occasionally since 2008. Non smokers...

Old 12-13-2017, 01:54 PM   #2

SUN #9129
mcj7247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcktay View Post
I need to sell my trailer. It is in storage right now, but it has a leak in the front wall. My husband died last October and I live in Tenn. I really don't know what to do. Would I be able to sell it as it is? I am in Gulf Shores right now and I am going to see if I can sell it before I leave. Does anyone have advice. It is a 2005 model. My husband and I only used it occasionally since 2008. Non smokers...
Vcktay, so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. My advise is to post it for sale here on the Sunline Forum CLASSIFIEDS page and also on your local Craigs List page and also on the local Facebook Marketplace page. All 3 get loads of buyer traffic (I'm currently a buyer and that's where I look). I suggest you check the NADA book value for your year and model trailer and price it accordingly based on the level of water damage it has. Post it with as many good quality cell phone pictures of the interior and exterior as you can. If I was closer I'd take a look at it myself, it sounds like a beauty! Good Luck- Mark

Old 12-13-2017, 07:56 PM   #3

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Hi Vcktay,

So sorry for your loss. mcj7247 advice very good advice on creating a For Sale post here on the forum with pictures really helps. The For sale forum is here. Just make a post there with the details of the camper and any pics you have. Sunlines For Sale - Sunline Coach Owner's Club

To try and be helpful, there 2 things which can help for your sale add.

1. Check the model number, in 2005 Sunline did create a T-2299 so that is a good model number. However your profile listed a 2005 T-2499 which is also a good model number for a 2005 camper. They are only one number off between the two, both great campers, but they are different. Did you have a typo in the model number? If you do not recall exactly and the camper info is too far away to confirm, let us know. We can try and post pictures of the both floor plans and you can look and see which it is.

2. What state and city is the camper located for viewing? Folks on line in our club may be able to see it but I think you might be in 2 different states right now. You mentioned Tennessee and the Gulf Shores. There is a Gulf Shores in NC and Alabama and do not know where the camper is located to see it between those 3 choices.

Hope this helps.

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:16 PM   #4

SUN #10202
Vcktay is an unknown quantity at this point
T-2299

Thanks for your help. I had made a mistake on the model number. It is a T-2299, 2005 model. Right now the trailer is in Gulf Shores, Alabama.