Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #1

SUN #684
Spagz
Real new owner of an older Sunline

Hey all,

Great site! Already downloaded the brochure for my model. I will be the proud owner of a 1984 Sunline T-2250 tomorrow morning. I am going to pick it up, and I can't wait.

We have been planning on a camping trip all Summer. Bought a membership for Outdoor World, and then the camper we were going to buy fell through (he didnt have a title or any paperwork). SO, Thank God! I found this one on craigslist tonight, called the guy 40 minutes after he posted it, and guaranteed I would be there to tow it home in the morning!

It needs some work (as most 84s would) but we are on a tight budget this year. I know it has a roof leak at the air conditioner, and the "pipes" (or tubing, or whatever) broke due to not winterizing. NO water damage from the roof leak, he claimed the leak was spotted early, and he put shrink wrap over the entire roof, and it has sat since.

I know the water system leak(s) may be a nightmare, and I am hoping it is not the water heater. Honestly for how cheap it was, I wont complain. I have a few days to work on it, but worse case scenario, I will work on it a little while we are camping, I have 2 weeks. We can live without the running water for a short time. Everything else works, CLEAN TITLE, and the interior is in very good condition.

Anyways... I am really excited. Hopefully if I hit any snags, I can get some help here.

Talk to you all soon!
Spagz is offline   Reply With Quote