Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 11-19-2015, 08:40 AM   #1

SUN #7995
PPLACASSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up No more tent!!!

Hi Folks; I just purchased a 1989 SunLine Runabout 6.5ft slide in truck camper. I don't have a model number since the tag is gone. I don't know much about it except the obvious and what the seller told me. It's in good shape and some of the inside has been redone. The floor, sleeping area base and some inside paneling has been replaced. I look forward to escaping the cold for a few weeks in Jan-Feb. One thing however, I need a manual bad. I have no knowledge of the systems, i.e., toilet, furnace, fridge, inverter, how to hook up a generator or on board power / water or how to winterize. I would also like to learn about any upgrades I can make to, for instance, the jacks, etc.

Anyway I am glad I found this site. This will be extremely helpful. I am a tent camper and back packer. But now my knees are shot and I would like a soft, warm place to sleep for me and the dogs, and not have to carry so much stuff on my back. Thanks guys. photos to follow.

PS: Thanks to the brochure info, I find that I probably have a C-750!! Now to find a manual

Old 11-19-2015, 05:40 PM   #2

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
PPLACASSE - welcome to the forum....unfortunately - manuals are not available anywhere unless someone else may have an original and be willing to copy it for you!

What we suggest is that you make a list of all of your appliances, Make & Model the google it and download the manual from the internet.

As far as winterizing - that is basically the same for most TT & TC - go to the to of the webpage and go to files.....you will find so much helpful info there to get you started.

Any specific question - you have found the right place - this group is most helpful in anyway you can think! Once you have established yourself, you'll know the sometimes dry sense of humor of our members BUT don't let that scare you away......it is ny far the best bunch of people to help!

Have fun in your new to you Sunline and welcome to the forum!

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:58 PM   #3

SUN #7995
Thanks guys; I did find the files section and discovered a wealth of information! I found this little jewel up country in Maine (I am not too crazy about the manual jacks on this rig, however). I wanted something small and NOT a pop-up. This C-750 is a neat little package but big enough for this old hippie and his 2 dogs to get away from the winter for a few weeks in Jan-Feb. Looking forward to conversing more.
Old 11-20-2015, 05:26 AM   #4

SUN #3259
Mellow Yellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome ! Another member had a neat slide in and attended the Adirondack Meet and Greets. He had installed a cool jack system. I hope he comes on and says Hi and can give you some info. Not sure if it is the same model or not. He and his lovely wife traded it in this past year, but it was a very interesting rig !
2001 Sunline Solaris T-250 SR

Mellow Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 05:52 PM   #5

SUN #7995
Thanks M.Y., I saw pictures of a system. Looks pricey. The one's on my C750 are wiggly and a pain to crank. Maybe I'll do a season with the old wiggly ones to see how I do.

Tags
1989 sunline runabout, c-750