Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 10-22-2007, 03:51 PM   #1

SUN #453
SallyCO
Newbie here... hoping to maybe join the family....

Hi all...

Sally in Colorado here.

Long time RVer (kids, cat & I moved to CO from MN 10 years ago in a Jayco 5th wheel). Then I had a really great 1969 Boler for a while. Then life got in the way and I haven't had an RV for the last 3 years... and it's killing me. Now that I have a 2 year old grandbabe on the scene, she and I NEED to go romping and camping next spring.

Anyway... about this time last year, I had researched travel trailers and really settled in on a T1950 and was going to try to buy one this spring. Well, no secret on what I found out when I revisited the whole idea to find Sunline down.

Lots more family drama made it easy to put off the whole idea all of this year - but now, looking for some incentive to make my heart go pitter patter again (again, lots of bad ass family drama to get past)... I decided to try to find a Sunline again.

Good news: I've tracked one down.
Bad news: I never found one with the fiberglass siding (we get lots of hail here in Colorado)... and the unit is waaaaaaaaay out East. (but had to expect that, given the situation with Sunline going buh-bye).

So... it's a fun incentive to work for getting this trailer... and now I have to figure out the logistics of getting the thing home.

Anybody planning a trip over the holidays from PA to CO without something attached to your bumper? If so... give me a holler and I would happily pay enough to make sure you would have free gas both ways. (I'm just having a hard time figuring out how to get the time to make the trip otherwise!)

I've spent some time on this forum... with lots more to read... I just wanted to say "hi" and tell you all how much I appreciate the info you all share.

Happy trails,

Sally

Old 10-22-2007, 04:37 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Sally,

Welcome to the group. Glad to hear that your still wanting a Sunline, even though you now live in CO. You can't beat Sunline quality. IF I was headed west without Sunny in tow, I'd gladly tow it for you, but I'm stuck in WV for a while. Maybe put a post in RV.Net?

Once again, welcome and good luck getting you Sunline,

Kitty

Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:25 PM   #3

SUN #44
SanDimasJoe
Hi Sally,

If you haven't already done so, there is a dealer you can check out in Topeka, KS. You might call him and see if he has any Sunlines left. The name is Roberts RV, tel. no. is 1-800-647-1842.

Joe
SanDimasJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:28 PM   #4

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Sally,

Welcome to the forum....hope you find your beloved 1950 and you get her home soon!
We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote