Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-09-2009, 06:49 AM   #1

SUN #873
mouse4ahouse
New Sunline Owner from Birdsboro Pa

Hello all,

My wife and I recently purchased a 1999 Sunline Saturn 24A. We got it from Stoltzfus in Adamstown. We actually just brought it home this past weekend June 6th 2009. This is an upgrade from our Viking pop-up we had originally. The pop-up was nice but after our Memorial Day trip we dicided we needed to start looking for a self contained again. We are taking it out camping this weekend for the first time June 12-14th at Eagles Peak in Robesonia. Will post pictures when I get a chance.

Douglas, Sonia, and Kylee
Oh yes and can't forget our crazy Shihtzu Fenway!!

We tow with a 2006 Trailblazer 4x4

Old 06-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #2

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Douglas & Family!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Sunline Coaches and Owners....(SOC)...I see you have reservations for the weekend...we are having our Meet 'n Greet at Buttonwood Campground, Mexico PA this weekend.....don't know where you will be camping but if it is near - stop by and visit......see topic under Meet & Greet - 2009 Buttonwood.....

If you can't make it this year, hopefully we can meet you next year.

One thing that you will learn about this forum is that there is knowledgeable & friendly people always willing to help if you have a question or problem.

Glad you found us!

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #3

SUN #28
sunnyseagull
Hi mouse4ahouse and welcome to the forum I see that you dont live to far away from me ,and I graduated from Daniel Boone High school .Have fun up at Eagles Peak we go there alot hopfully you go site in the upper woods they are the nicest but the rest of the campground is nice too. good luck with the new camper maybe we ll meet someday Dan
Old 06-10-2009, 04:43 AM   #4

SUN #62
rich2500
well hello neighbors and welcome to the club,hope all goes well for you at the peak this weekend.
01 F-250 V-10 4x4 Lariat supercab SB auto 4:30 LS
draw-tite 1200# trunnion wd,friction sway control,prodigy
happy camping Rich,Maryellen,Josh and Jake
https://www.campingpa.com/
rich2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:59 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to the group and wonderful world of Sunline Ownership. You have chosen to join the BEST site for any Sunline owner. These guys here could start from scratch and build their own Sunline.

Have a wonderful first weekend in your new to you Sunline. Maybe you can stop by the Rally or sign up to attend next year.

Kitty
Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:23 AM   #6

SUN #873
mouse4ahouse
Thank you!!!

Thank you to all who have stopped by to say hello. It is greatly appreciated. When we bought the Sunline I never imagined a group like this being in existence. I told my wife and parents about the Sunline Meet and Greet and they all thought it was interesting. We are not able to stop by this year but will consider it for next year.
I really came across this site and forums by accident I noticed a leak in the camper and was looking for imformation about repair. So I will be hitting up the repair section of the page if I do not get satisfactory customer service from Stoltzfus in Adamstown. When my wife and I bought it I mentioned to our salesman that I was told by a co-worker who has a Sunline to check the roof corners inside as they have a tendency to leak. Upon telling him that he stated that the camper would be gone over and if they found anything it would be corrected. Well I found an area where water is getting in somehow in one of the storage compartment that runs under the bed. During negotiation for the camper the salesman said that it was worth more because it didn't leak. After the hard rain yesterday 6/9/09 I thought the carpet felt wetter than when we picked it up Sat. 6/6/09 so there is water getting in there from somewhere.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:01 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Stoltsfus is a great place to deal with, and I believe that they will take care of you. Did you happen to purchase your Sunline from Lee Voight ?

I have dealt with Lee for over 10 years, and many other Sunline owners deal with him.

Lee was invited to the Rally last year and attended, but he can't make it this year.

Kitty
Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:22 AM   #8

SUN #873
mouse4ahouse
No we purchased the Sunline from Wayne Fisher he is the saleman that returned my call from an online submission about it. We did however speak briefly with Lee though.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #9
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #395
HappyCampers is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to Sunline Owners Club. I’d like to take a moment to welcome you to our little online “family” of people dedicated to the RV lifestyle, particularly in a Sunline Coach. This is a unique group of folks who all have the same admiration of the Sunline product and gather here to share our knowledge and experiences with each other. I’m sure you will notice that most, probably 95%, of all the posts here are very positive. We take great pride in our group and its members, and are proud to welcome you to it. Take a few minutes to browse our Meet and Greets forum http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/ph...wforum.php?f=3 to see the group in action at past Meet and Greets, and to look for future Meet and Greets in your area. We would be glad to have you attending one in the future.
Happy Camping,
Lowell (HappyCampers)

2003 F-304SR (Last Sunline "The Big One")
1985 T-1650 (Current Sunline)
2004.5 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9 HO Cummins
HappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote