Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-25-2015, 06:24 PM   #1

SUN #7483
jriehl08 is an unknown quantity at this point
New owner but have questions

My wife and myself are upgrading from our 78 apache popup to a 94 solaris T-2470. We will be the 3rd owner and the camper is almost perfect. My questions is this. We used NADA to find out what it was worth but all models on there start with M- ours is a T- can anyone tell me what the difference is? We ended up taking out a personal loan because the bank said it wasn't worth what the lady was asking for it on nada. We fell in love with the condition and room that it has over our old popup and our daughters loved it as well. I have been looking all over the net and see the T-2470 on very few posts and no real info to go along with the posts. Any help would be great.

Old 06-25-2015, 06:55 PM   #2

SUN #1830
Jim-Bev-2363 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi and welcome to Sunline. I hope you enjoy your Solaris.

As for the "m" in the NADA.... it seems they screwed up and put the designation for motorhome instead of the "T" for trailer.

Jim-Bev-2363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:02 PM   #3

SUN #7483
jriehl08 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks so much that makes perfect sense and after a while I was thinking the same thing. Once we sign the papers and get it home I will post up a few pictures of the camper and its great condition.
Old 06-26-2015, 10:00 AM   #4

SUN #5039
bunjin is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome.

To get some info on your trailer, go to and click the file tab at the top of page. Then click on brochures. Scroll or go to page with year and click on download. It will have info on your model.

Enjoy.
P3 break control
"I know a lot about nothing and nothing about a lot"
bunjin is offline   Reply With Quote