Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 04-26-2015, 06:35 AM   #1

SUN #7210
Grote15 is an unknown quantity at this point
New member, just looking for a manual

I just recently bought a 1983 sunlike, model 92100, its my first camper as well, but i cant seem to find an owners manual, its in fantastic condition, not his wrong with it really, i just need a manual. so if anybody knows where i can find a manual, wether you have one or not, I'm open to any suggestions

Old 04-26-2015, 08:16 AM   #2

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
This was taken from another post but it will answer your questions.

Sunline never really produced a model specific manual for any of their trailers or campers. It was always a bunch of generic RV stuff like how to winterize, de-winterize, etc. All of that material has been scanned into .doc or .pdf format and is available in the Files area.

Not to worry about specific model year or model, either. Except for operating the hot water heater bypass, the 2004 manual will be pretty much spot on for your rig. Older trailers use a two valve system while newer ones use a single valve plus check valve system. Some trailers may not even have the bypass. There is a file in the Files area under Sunline Plumbing that describes all the various bypass systems in detail. ( Sunline Coach Owner's Club - Sunline Owner's Files - Hot Water Heater Bypass Information )

The rest of the Sunline manual consisted of the various installation and operation manuals for the appliances, etc. Many of those manuals have also been scanned and placed in the Files area.

Manufacturers like Dometic, Atwood, and ShurFlo are still around and their websites offer some customer support in the way of manuals going back a number of years. If you need a specific manual, they all have customer support email addresses.

Every appropriate file from Dexter Axle has been scanned and can be found in the Files area. You will find bearing cross references, lube info, axle flip kits, the complete Dexter axle/brake maintenance manual, and more.

Check the “Sticky” notes at the beginnings of several of the forums. There is a lot of manufacturer info with links there to help you out.

We've been encouraging the members here who have older trailers and still have the appliance manuals to scan them and add them to the Files area.

Sunline did add one page to the manual for my trailer that was model specific. It is a single page that contains a detailed floor plan for the trailer and includes locations for a lot of stuff that is not mentioned anywhere else. For example, there is a master 30 amp battery fuse that nobody knows about unless you need to replace it and then it's a bear to find. This drawing shows it in the front left of my trailer. What it doesn't show is that the fuse box is on the floor of the trailer under the couch. At least it gets you looking in the right area. It still took a phone call to Sunline to precisely locate it. They started producing this page in 1992 or 1993. I have also scanned this page for my 1999 Solaris T-2453 and placed it in the Files area for others to use as needed. If you have this page for your trailer, please scan it and add it to the resources in the Files section.

If you need something specific that isn't covered by what I have mentioned so far, feel free to ask away in the appropriate forum. We are all still learning.

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 06:54 PM   #3

SUN #768
Gene is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread may be helpfull - http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f1...ual-12805.html

Gene & DW Ginny
2002 Sunline T-2363
2008 Toyota 4-runner 4wd 4.7L V-8
Reese Dual Cam straightline - P3 Brake controller
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote