Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #1

SUN #1307
Greywolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello - I'm an RV (among other things) tech

It was a short lived second career after I retired from the US NAVY.

Fuel prices killed it off for me, as one dealer after another shut their doors around Memphis TN. Many dealers and service places are no longer around because of it. I myself decided I would no longer do that for a living, but if I can help I will.

I can most often be found at FTE - www.ford-trucks.com
I can't say how often I will show up here to help you - since it is another place on the web that distracts me from my main interests.

But if you go to FTE, you can contact me there if you have bad trouble.

I WROTE most of the "TIPS and TRICKS" threads you will find there on those forums while I was still an active day-to-day RV tech.

They can be found in the Towing, Trailer, and Fifth Wheel forum.

I WON'T promise that I'll come here every single day to chase coach problems - but if you have trouble that is interesting, I just may jump in.

One of your members was asking me if what I wrote over there could be copied to here - but even though they are arguably MY OWN intellectual property, they also now belong to FTE and through them to IBI. So I really don't know what to tell you about that.

I don't quite know what else to tell you.

~Dutch

Old 08-03-2010, 06:47 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Greywolf,

Thank you for joining our group. I found all your wonderful posts in FTE, then showed them to Gary, so he is the one that directed you to our Sunline group, YEAH. Glad to have you aboard.

You have a great wealth of info over in FTE, and if/when you get the chance to read some of the stuff in here, you will also find a lot of great stuff.

Kitty

Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote