Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-23-2009, 11:08 AM   #1

SUN #862
racerron
Hello, from Ron and Barb

Just like to say Hi; We were in Old Forge on the 20th of Aug. on rt.28 and someone left a sunline Owners club card on my ford truck window,with 30ft toyhauler.(sunline T-3075, 2005) We were on way to Long Lake for the weekend.

Ron & Barb

Old 08-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #395
HappyCampers is an unknown quantity at this point
Gee, I wonder who left that card on your truck....Kathy, Leo, I'm looking in your general direction..... . Anyway welcome to the group, glad you found us. We don't have very many members with a toy hauler, so the more the merrier.

2003 F-304SR (Last Sunline "The Big One")
1985 T-1650 (Current Sunline)
2004.5 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9 HO Cummins
HappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #897
EMD_Driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to EMD_Driver Send a message via Yahoo to EMD_Driver
Welcome to the group Ron & Barb! Kitty and I have given out 5 cards, in the past month! It's great to see that they do work!

If you have any Sunline, or any other questions, THIS is the place to ask!

Gary

2007 Peterson Excel Limited 30RKE
2014 Ford F350XLT SRW Crew Cab, Long bed 6.7PSD

EMD_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #4

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Ron & Barb, I have to admit it was me (Kathy).....I work at Christy's Motel in the summer and saw that big beautiful Sunline parked on the street - ran in got a card and ran back out and put it on your side window.....Leo and I where (he still is) interested in the toy hauler when we decided to upgrade and we looked on line - you got that from Ballentyne didn't you?

Anyway - I'm glad you found the forum and as said this is the place to be when you have any questions and any suggestions about Sunlines......

We are having two Meet & Greets in the area in September - one in Rochester the weekend after Labor Day and one at the end of September up at Nick's Lake - see Meet & Greet section if you are interested.....we would all love to see that toy of yours!

I was hoping you would not be offended with finding the card...but obviously you weren't since you joined the SOC (Sunline Owners Club). Oh by the way Leo (my DH) saw you leaving town this morning.....

Glad you joined - Hope to meet you at one of the M&G's!

By the way where do you live in NY????
We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #5

SUN #862
racerron
Hi, Kathy and Leo

Glad to hear back from you so quick. We just got back this afternoon from Long Lake. And yes we stopped in Old Forge same spot only other side of street this morning. Been looking at the Meet and Greets and would love to come. The one that is in Byron on the 11th, we will be at a Steam Show in Alexander,New York just up the road same dates and was wondering if it was alright just to stop in as we will be camped at the Steam Show. If anyone would like to come to the Alexander Steam Show they can see us there and we will be glad to show it off. Let us know if we can just show up. We are from Shortsville, New York and yes we got it from Ballentyne!
P.S. passed the card onto another couple we meet a long lake with a sunline truck camper

Ron and Barb
Old 08-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #6

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure Hutch (Tom & Mary) will chime in with stopping by - he was the one who set up that M&G....I'd say yes BUT then again I can't say for sure - you may have to pay as a guest for the day...Hutch will be by soon.

Thanks for passing on the card to another Sunline Owner.....you will see from reading posts on this forum that we are all just a bunch of level headed, non-judgemental, friendly bunch of people - not like some of the other forums out there.

We saw them coming thru town today as we went to a political gathering up at McCauley Mountain around 1PM today.....

What exactly is a Steam Show?

PS - FYI Leo and I live in Thendara down by the Adk Train Station.....so we see many Sunlines pass by - not too many stop...you just happened to be in the right place at the right time Lucky you!

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote