Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2
SUN #518
Backwoodsj
HELLO from a NEW member!!

Just joined and am saying hello to everyone. Own a 23' 25th anniversary model which my wife and I bought new in 1990. we have been all over the country with it and have never found the need to upgrade. Again, Hello!!!
__________________

__________________
Backwoodsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:04 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 156
SUN #114
pamwinn
Welcome

Hello and welcome to the forum. I would love to see pix of your trailer.
__________________

__________________
pamwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
 
kanyonkitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 2,289
SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome Backwoodsj,

WOW, another 5th wheel owner, that's kool. IF you can post some pictures, it would be nice to see. We do have a couple 5th wheel owners in our group. Nice to have you as a member of this "exclusive group"

Kitty
__________________
Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:17 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 194
SUN #408
partimcmpr
Welcome to the group!
__________________
Cherie & David
Fayetteville, Georgia
2008 Chevrolet 2500HD D/A
2006 Sunline T2553 Classic
http://dbmcbride.com/stttv.gif
partimcmpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 194
SUN #300
DF5.4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome.
__________________
Doug

1999 T-2970 Solaris SE
2007 Ford Expedition


DF5.4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 62
SUN #53
irishguy101
Welcome you are amoung friends here !
__________________
Joe & Dianne
2005 Sunline T-280 SR
irishguy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:59 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1
SUN #7095
Crabmeat is an unknown quantity at this point
my classic

Jeff here----on my first trip to Fla from Delaware-----boo hoo ---the bolts snapped on one wheel on 95 in NC.LOVE my 264 classic-----gonna need some body work and moldings
__________________
Crabmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:15 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3
SUN #9072
CoachZim is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello from a Newbie

Bought a 1988 SunLine 22' Satellite, don't have the owners manual for the SunLine, just every other manual for everything else in the camper. On the front of the binder is a number T2464 and underneath that is 5709 (not sure what those numbers mean). The only reason I know it's a SunLine 22' Satelitte, is I saw a YouTube video from Stoultfus RV Sales https://youtu.be/sEmgY7RQj0k had one on there which was identical to mine, in about the same shape. I purchased a 1998 Chevy Cheyenne with the camper for $5000.00. Not sure how I did, being new to this, didn't see any water damage, neither the walls or floor seemed spongie. With the stabilizers, it pulled well. Truck runs great!
__________________
CoachZim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:49 AM   #9
Moderator
 
Tweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,262
SUN #128
Tweety
Crabmeat and Coachzim - its best to start a new thread. This one is so old you may not get many responses. But welcome! We had a 2464 back in the late '80s. I just loved that trailer!
__________________
Pam
Lance 1475 "Snoopy"
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 D/A
2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:58 AM   #10
sep
Senior Member
 
sep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 164
SUN #7710
sep is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome Zim,

You may want to start a new thread with this post and add some pictures. It will make it easier to follow along by having an up to date, date plus it will be listed under your name.

The T2464 is the model number so if you go into the "Files" section above in the tabs, you will see a section for Satellite's and scroll till you find that year. Once you are in there you should see all of the model numbers and floor plans.

This group has a great bunch of people who have just about done everything with or to a camper. I would take some time and scroll through some posts to get a feel. They are organized in sections to the left of the forum page so you can whittle down to what you want to see. If you scroll down the form or home page on the right side you will see the latest posts. For instance, Tommie and I are both working on water damage in our campers. John B is beefing up his frame so he can plumb his slide out so it can move it in and out properly. Stuff like that.

Have fun!

Steve P

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachZim View Post
Bought a 1988 SunLine 22' Satellite, don't have the owners manual for the SunLine, just every other manual for everything else in the camper. On the front of the binder is a number T2464 and underneath that is 5709 (not sure what those numbers mean). The only reason I know it's a SunLine 22' Satelitte, is I saw a YouTube video from Stoultfus RV Sales https://youtu.be/sEmgY7RQj0k had one on there which was identical to mine, in about the same shape. I purchased a 1998 Chevy Cheyenne with the camper for $5000.00. Not sure how I did, being new to this, didn't see any water damage, neither the walls or floor seemed spongie. With the stabilizers, it pulled well. Truck runs great!
__________________
Steve P
sep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:44 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
MACK C-85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,111
SUN #64
MACK C-85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Bought a 1988 SunLine 22' Satellite, don't have the owners manual for the SunLine, just every other manual for everything else in the camper. On the front of the binder is a number T2464 and underneath that is 5709 (not sure what those numbers mean).
Guess what? You do have a Sunline Owners Manual. That binder is exactly what they provided. The T2464 is your Model Number, the 5709 is the production run number.

They provided those binders through the end of production in 2007. As far as we know, we have the last custom ordered unit they produced and we have that same type of binder, with the same numbers on it.
__________________

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Club Cab 4x4 CTD
2007 Sunline Solaris T-276-SR: Misty Blue/Cherry
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4x4 OFF-ROAD
MACK C-85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:22 AM   #12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3
SUN #9072
CoachZim is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sep View Post
Welcome Zim,

You may want to start a new thread with this post and add some pictures. It will make it easier to follow along by having an up to date, date plus it will be listed under your name.

The T2464 is the model number so if you go into the "Files" section above in the tabs, you will see a section for Satellite's and scroll till you find that year. Once you are in there you should see all of the model numbers and floor plans.

This group has a great bunch of people who have just about done everything with or to a camper. I would take some time and scroll through some posts to get a feel. They are organized in sections to the left of the forum page so you can whittle down to what you want to see. If you scroll down the form or home page on the right side you will see the latest posts. For instance, Tommie and I are both working on water damage in our campers. John B is beefing up his frame so he can plumb his slide out so it can move it in and out properly. Stuff like that.

Have fun!

Steve P
Thanks Steve!! I appreciate your help!!
__________________
CoachZim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:28 AM   #13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3
SUN #9072
CoachZim is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK C-85 View Post
Guess what? You do have a Sunline Owners Manual. That binder is exactly what they provided. The T2464 is your Model Number, the 5709 is the production run number.

They provided those binders through the end of production in 2007. As far as we know, we have the last custom ordered unit they produced and we have that same type of binder, with the same numbers on it.
Thanks Mack!! I appreciate your help! Zim
__________________
CoachZim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:09 PM   #14
Moderator
 
Sunline Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,981
SUN #123
Sunline Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, putting the model number and last four of the VIN on the binder cover became a practice sometime in the '80s. Quite a few dealers would also write their inventory stock number on the binder when the trailer came in, since they would store the binders out of the trailer. I also know of one documented case where the trailer was missing the binder (as a used trailer on the lot), so they grabbed the binder from another used Sunline and sold it with the trailer. So it's best to cross reference the binder number with the trailer VIN to make sure they match...
__________________

__________________
2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9467.8 (as of 5/26/19)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Sunline Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Member Jonboymd Introduce Yourself 3 04-28-2009 09:34 PM
New member & new Que clutchee Sunline Que 0 04-03-2008 06:36 PM
New member in NY luvrque Sunline Que 2 02-10-2008 12:42 PM
New member from R.I. LarryF Introduce Yourself 4 12-28-2007 11:48 PM
NEW MEMBER pegdit Introduce Yourself 1 12-17-2006 11:37 AM



Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sunline RV or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:02 AM.