Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 04-10-2010, 07:27 AM   #1

SUN #1046
c&ahoover
Hello

We are new to the whole camping seen. We just purchased a 1997 Sunline Solaris T-2653. Hoping to spend some quality family time together. We are a family of 6 located in Midland, Mi. Getting geared up for the upcoming camping season. This site seems to be very informational and friendly. Everyone have a fun and safe camping season.

Clyde & Amy

Old 04-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Morning Clyde & Cindy,

Welcome to the group, and you are correct, this is one of the nicest, well informed group of people you'll ever meet.

You have chosen a wonderful floor plan, I had a 1993 & a 1997 T-2653 and I always regretted selling the 1993.

If you have any questions or concerns about your rig, all you have to do is post your question here, and it won't take too long before someone relies to you.

Pictures, oh we REALLY like to see pictures of everyone Sunline, so if you get a chance, let us see your 2653.

Our resident Sunline historian, Sunline Fan has a registry of Sunline and I'm sure he'd like to add your to the collection, so if you'd be comfortable with giving him the year, date, model & VIN # of your Sunline he'll add it to his collection.

As you read thru our site, you'll see how much information Sunline Fan has collected.

Again, Welcome to the group,
Kitty

Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:50 AM   #3

SUN #1046
c&ahoover
Thank you. I will get pics as soon as I can. Yes the floor plan is very nice. We have gotten several comments from family members that also like the storage and lay out. Getting eager to on our first outing still not quite for sure when it is going to be might try for it in a couple of weeks.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:43 PM   #4

SUN #123
Sunline Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyonkitty
Our resident Sunline historian, Sunline Fan has a registry of Sunline and I'm sure he'd like to add your to the collection, so if you'd be comfortable with giving him the year, date, model & VIN # of your Sunline he'll add it to his collection.

As you read thru our site, you'll see how much information Sunline Fan has collected.
Hi Clyde & Amy!

Welcome! I would certainly love to see pictures of your coach, and especially of your coach. I hate to sound weird here but I grew up with my family in a '97 2653 and I'm always trying to desperately find that coach again, #5089. We traded it in back in 2001 here in Southeast MI, in Taylor specifically. I guess finding that coach is what got me into searching for Sunline's in general and trying to collect information on them...

Funny story, on my Excursion, I had my senior pictures taken with it a couple years ago. In particular, one was taken by the side view mirror, and one by the headlight. The truck lacked both towing mirrors and the proper headlights for the model year when I bought it, and I wasn't happy about the pictures there because I planned to change both of those. I did the mirrors not long after, but even though it took me a while, I've finally persisted to change out the headlights to the correct ones, just today.

By the way, you should check out the Michigan/Midwest Meet & Greet down in Hillsdale next month. It would probably be about three hours from Midland, but it should be a good time and you can get to know a lot about Sunline's!

Jon
2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Sunline Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #5

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Hi Clyde and Amy

Welcome to Sunline Owners Club! Glad to have you with us. Starting out your camping adventures in a Sunline. Well your started on the right track form day 1!

I looked up your floor plan. Between Kitty and Sunline Fans comments I had to go take a look. Do you have the queen bed version or the double twin beds? I must say that is a use nice full floor plan. Again a Sunline unique setup.

Hope to hear about your camping adventures and any questions on your Sunline, this is the place to get the info. We have ground large enough that someone should be able to help get you pointed in the right direction.

Enjoy your new Sunline and happy camping.

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #6

SUN #1046
c&ahoover
Finally got a couple of outside pics. I will try and get some inside ones soon. It has a full size bed in the back with the kitchen up front. Kids can't wait till our first outing. I just hope all goes well. Rolled the awning out last night and washed it off to then look up at the roof and realize that it was very dirty. So far the work is never ending but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end.

« Hi | Newbie »