Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 03-22-2018, 08:07 PM   #1

SUN #10386
mlwright is an unknown quantity at this point
For sale

Hello everyone this is Mary Lou Wright back in 2012 I had joined this group when we bought our 07 Sunliner Solaris we could have done it under Jerry Wright's name but I couldn't remember my login so I had to make a new registration. We are going to have to sell our travel trailer due to my husband's health and if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it last time y'all help me greatly when my converter went out and you told me a lot about my trailer based on its numbers and told me it was one of the last ones offline before the plant closed
Thanks again

Old 03-22-2018, 09:40 PM   #2

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Hi Mary Lou,

Best wishes to your husband and you through this difficult time.

If you want to offer your camper for sale here on our forum, you can create a for sale post in this forum Sunlines For Sale - Sunline Coach Owner's Club

We suggest you do not publicly list your email online in the post but to state to have members PM you about contact info and exchange it in a PM to have better security.

If by chance you have any pictures you can post, inside and out, that will help sell your camper. If you need help on any of this, let us know and we can help.

Hope this helps

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote