Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 04-04-2011, 03:10 PM   #1

SUN #1422
IDman17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally got it!

After our corner bed Jayco 165 my wife and I had been looking for a Sunline T-2075 for two years. The walk around queen bed is what we really wanted, but in a smaller unit. I located one on Craig's list Philadelphia and two days after our daughter's wedding in October '10 I received a reply email from a gent selling same unit. Took a 3 hour drive to see it. He was the 2nd owner and didn't take very good care of it. Many of the appliances wer non-functional. We settled on a price and I drove away with it. Spent several weeks repairing and refurbishing and finally all systems were up to par. It's an '06 and it's now in super condition. Has the jackknife couch dining/lounging arrangement. The full width rear bath with standup skylight shower is incredible compared to the Jayco's clostrophobic bath. I've contacted the original owner, who was extremely helpful with it's itinerary history and open to any furure inquiries. It easily passed PA inspection. Can't wait to try it out. Picked up a new 2010 F-150 Supercrew to pull it. Been a member here for some time prior to finding our dream Sunline. Was part of my research regimen. Peace.

Old 04-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #2

SUN #948
BBlakeman
Congratulations on your purchase and restoration. I too have a 2006 T-2075 and I love it. I go camping alone and it is perfect for me. I bought it for the same reasons you did. Fortunately mine was in very good condition, so I had no work to do. I also pull mine with a F150 and have had no problems. Have fun camping this summer.

BBlakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #3

SUN #1660
hardybus is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome aboard with your "new for you" Sunline! I got a queen bed too in my 1984 F-1850 Fifth Wheel. Just can't walk around it though. Ceiling height over the mattress is 30" in the sleeping nook. Considered a small camper with walk around bed like yours, but chose a small Fifth Wheeler for better towability at higher speeds. Mine tows rock stable in the wind, around tractor trailers and lane changes at 70mph no problem. You got photos you can post of your new rig? This bunch here at SOC likes pictures!
Previous-1984 Sunline F-1850 Fifth Wheel (Gooseneck Hitch)
Tow Vehicle- 2015 GMC Sierra Double Cab 4X4 3500HD Pickup
hardybus is offline   Reply With Quote