Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 05-16-2015, 05:39 AM   #1

SUN #7332
Lexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Extreme Newbies

Good morning,
My name is Lexi...my husband Steve in a moment of genius, let a 1983 T-1550 follow him home. We will be fixing and remodeling as we are not restorers .... I hope this doesn't offend anyone....if so I apologize in advance. I call him a genius as this will become our home away from home. Our empty-nesting days are over (for now) as my children (3 boys) have been returning (one from college, one out of college waiting for his home to be built, one with pregnant wife ....both job hunting!) Our little 15 footer will become our new oasis! So ....with our beagle, Ripley and camper in tow we hope to meet some of you very soon!

Old 05-16-2015, 06:19 AM   #2

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Lexi - welcome to the forum! You will find that this is the friendliest group on the net!We were all newbies once - so if you have any question....ask....the only dumb question is the one you don't ask!

Ah yes - the not so empty nest stage of our lives.......I think most of us go thru it at one point in OUR lives! - I know we did!

There is a section for M&G (Meet & Greets) on the Forums tab - check them out - there is one in PA (Mexico) in June and a few in New York in September, as well as New England and the Midwest (Ohio)!

Some of us have become SOB (some other brand owners), but we still stay active here and attend some of the M&G's......

Enjoy your oasis time.....make happy memories and travel safely!

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 06:26 AM   #3

SUN #128
Tweety
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the new little Sunny. There's still time to sign up for the Buttonwood Meet & Greet
2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 06:37 AM   #4

SUN #6172
JennyC is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome! I have a 1990's (I don't remember the exact year off the top of my head) 1550. I have had it for a year now. I love it! It is perfect size for me and my two kids to hook up and go and the perfect size for when my husband can get time off to join us also. Its not to big and not to small.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:47 AM   #5

SUN #6257
JerryJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome Lexi

Welcome Lexi:
I think you just came across the best forum in North America. We have a lot of fun here including dumb jokes, but hey, we're human.
There is a myriad of expertise that would cover just about anything you'll need to know about your trailer.

I thought your intro was comical so you'll fit right in. To fit 3 boys and Ripley as well as you and Steve in the trailer could be a challenge

Welcome to the forum

Jerry & Debbie
Ford Explorer 4.6 Triton V8, AWD, 4x4
1985 Sunline Saturn T-1350
Ham radio VE3JCJ, VHF, UHF and HF
JerryJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:18 PM   #6

SUN #7332
Lexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I officially started working on the camper today...so be prepared to be peppered with questions! ....and to JerryJ....we're leaving the kids behind...our little Sunny will just be for Steve and I and of course our beagle Ripley....our (Philadelphia Eagle, Beagle)